20th Prime Trailer Prototype

Mike

I dunno, g1 prime's trailer is pretty short as well I suppose. I think that's what they were going for is g1 accurate.. At least this one has the right height, unlike all those customs people made too small :)

Seems like its a little too short...

While its a tad short It will look better when its painted. However the most important thing for any "masterpeice" trailer is that it Transforms. It should open up and have a base with sattelite and goodies. Otherwise it wont be essential to have. I want to see finished Pics.

I dunno, g1 prime's trailer is pretty short as well I suppose. I think that's what they were going for is g1 accurate.. At least this one has the right height, unlike all those customs people made too small :)

Yeah but the heigth of a real truck trailer is never that tall compared to the cab, otherwise the stacks would belch out smoke onto the front of the trailer.

wow they even slapped an autobot logo right on it, they're just asking to be sued.

Why go through with all that design and production and then not have it open? Opening would've cemented sales for sure.

too short , too far back on primes legs and probably too much in cost, I don't know but it looks like this might be an up hill battle for sales.

I realise it has weird sizes. but it looks nice when u think of the cartoon... but how many ppl display 20th prime in alt mode?

I got a cheap 20th Prime to display in Alt mode next to MP. While this does look nice, it does look a bit...off. Then again, this is a prototype. I'll wait to see the finished product and the price.

How much is it? Allso no roller? What a jip! I'm gona pass on this sucker... I'll save my cash for some sorta ultra magnus armor trailer or whatever :) I do like how the BTs can fit in there though :D

& scifi I'm sure these guys are smart & have some sorta aragment with takara or some sort... Other wise yea... they start selling & there gona get there butts kicked!

This is probably going to be really expensive, all MP fan trailers I have seen cost more than the MPOP itself.

Just because they're singularly constructed, this seems to be a mass produced run which cuts down costs alot.

Check this out, it's another fan trailer or maybe a competing companies trailer that mightbe reproduced. It's a total g1 trailer scaleup with a roller and interrior.

http://club.tfclub.com/showtopic.asp?topag...rumid=2&page=26

testshot

041207260144796.JPG

& scifi I'm sure these guys are smart & have some sorta aragment with takara or some sort... Other wise yea... they start selling & there gona get there butts kicked!

I'm not sure about that, look at the add itself, no logo no optimus prime naming. The only thing infringing on hastak's rights right now is the molded logo on the side of the trailer, and that could be dropped before they put it into production.

:) :) Hm, it looks a little simple and just like the original Prime trailer.

I personally like the kitbash that was done by Mark, but his trailer is too damn pricey. I'm sure many of you have see it, feature electronic device and light up.

http://marksprojects.com/trailer.htm

He's also working MP Magnus battled armor/ trailer.

I think it looks good. Once its painted it will look alot better besides at least some one is trying to make a trailer for the masses.

&  scifi I'm sure these guys are smart & have some sorta aragment with takara or some sort...  Other wise yea...  they start selling & there gona get there butts kicked!

I'm not sure about that, look at the add itself, no logo no optimus prime naming. The only thing infringing on hastak's rights right now is the molded logo on the side of the trailer, and that could be dropped before they put it into production.

I assume they're official like the prime upgrade. Then again, asian laws are different than american laws. I know that Garage kits are allowed and fan comics even if they have the same names or whatever.

This is probably going to be really expensive, all MP fan trailers I have seen cost more than the MPOP itself.

Just because they're singularly constructed, this seems to be a mass produced run which cuts down costs alot.

Check this out, it's another fan trailer or maybe a competing companies trailer that mightbe reproduced. It's a total g1 trailer scaleup with a roller and interrior.

testshot

041207260144796.JPG

I like this one better, wonder if this set is compatiable with the bt ones.