New Desktop Theater Is Up...

martini_847

LOLOLOL!!! Good one! ;)

I wonder if Iron Man got the memo about the new cover sheet for the TPS reports? :)

That was pretty funny martini.

hey martini glad to see you back with the minimates desktop theater! awesome use of the cubes set. and funny stuff as always, the escape was funny too. i gotta get back to work on some figure comics. i have some minimates ideas, but a lot of my material wouldn't be appropriate for tni. :D we'll see. by the way, your older ones (pre-2004) don't show anymore, do you have them archived somewhere else? i'd love to get a look at them again (for some inspiration). ;)

hey thanks for the kind words guys

and diesel you would have to ask Jay about the old ones...my computer has crashed and i lost everything prior to a few months back... @grumpy@

but get your comics up put em in the desktop man that is what it is there for!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE