Many Many Customs

Derrico13

Hey everyone, I thought I'd share some (or all) of my completed miniMates customs so far....

41c25c85de2ce.jpg

Stegron, Constrictor, Jack O'Lantern, Puma, Scorpion, Shocker, Beetle, Tarantula, Mysterio, Boomerang

41c25c668b2f2.jpg

Kraven, Electro, Deadpool, The Spot, Vulture, Cardiac, Lizard, Man-Spider, Sandman

41c25ca33a99f.jpg

Moleman, Red Skull, Abomination, US Agent, Dr. Strange, Moon Knight, H.E.R.B.I.E., The Russian, Ma Gnucci, Namor, Man-Thing, Lady Deathstrike, Ultimate Dr. Octopus

41c25cc657e8a.jpg

Bane, Hush, Killing Joke Joker, Arctic Batman, Mr. Freeze, Ultimate Wasp, Ult. Giant Man, Ult. Hulk, Ult. Nick Fury, Ult. Cap, Ult. Thor

41c25cefa123f.jpg

Baroness, Destro, Cobra Commander, Storm Shadow, Flint, Lady Jaye Beachead, Shipwreck

41c25d4bc72cd.jpg

Zartan, Viper, Cobra Officer, Snake Eyes, Roadblock, B.A.T., Skullbuster

41d037d435b7f.jpg

Black Panther and Hawkeye

41d0382e43532.jpg

Black Manta and War Machine

41b58ec8a394e.jpg

6 armed Spidey

41b58b3b2711e.jpg

Black Cat

So that's everything so far......

Those are freaking awesome man, very nice work. They all look great but I really love the G. I. Joe ones, they rock.

Geez those look crazy!! Makes me wanna try, even though I have the skills of a doughnut.

What kind of paints did you use for those??? And, as asked, how'd you get a 6 armed spidey????

Hey, doughnuts have skills. I always use acrylics, as far as 6-armed Spidey, some miniMates were kind enough to donate their limbs. Also, thanks for the kind words everyone.

Those are sooo sweet. I love that Shocker and Deadpool!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here's another little update for anyone that would like to check these out:

41f1a5de65850.jpg

Cutter and Zanya

420a94338f00d.jpg

Alley Viper and Grifter

420d2ee9e6e9e.jpg

Deathstroke, Barbecue and Sgt. Slaughter

420a93424e21f.jpg

Galactus (and son)

So that's that. Also, if anyone is interested in helping the cosmic community, here's a link to the Feed The Galactus Hunger Drive.

YOU MY FRIEND, ARE THE MOST AMAZING CUSTOM MAKER EVER!!!!!!!!

SO REAL....

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Dude your work is awesome,now that the joe line is on hold i will have more time to custom these guys.You gave me all kinds of ideas,but stll got lts of questions,hope you got some answers.

If we had a custom contest bro you got it all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are really amazing... keep em coming man!!!

They are really amazing... keep em coming man!!!

Skipperjack,bro it looks like he has no problem with them coming,evertime I get on here,a couple more show up.

really my man great work................