Prowl

I picked up these really cool Transformer "Jetfires" off eBay on Christmas Day:

54_1_b.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...me=STRK:MEWA:IT

ff_1_b.JPG

12_1_b.JPG

Of course they really aren't Transformers "Jetfires," but three of the rarest/most expensive Macross Valkyries to ever be produced: (1) VF-1S Strike Valkyrie, (2) VT-1 Super Ostrich, and (3) VE-1 Elintseeker. I've been wanting these toys ever since I saw the Macross: DYRL movie as a kid so long a ago. At one time, each of these toys would have cost between $500 and $1000 to obtain, so I feel like I got a decent deal for what is pictured. I don't believe Bandai is going to re-release them again anytime soon like they did with the other Takatoku Valkyries. I'm still shocked that they are still very white and don't appear to have been oplayed with much at all. If they come with all their accessories and boxes...that'd be the icing on the cake for me.

For Christmas/Day After Christmas I got:

Energon Dinobots

Energon Wingsaber

Universe Nemesis Prime

Hasbro Reissue Prowl

Hasbro Reissue Tracks

WST Thrust

WST Anime Prime

Myclone Ultra Magnus

Myclone Metroplex

Knock-off Metal Force Prime

Knock-off Six Turbo

Energon Optimus Prime pen

Hallmark Star Wars Star Destroyer ornament (Returning it though, it lights up weird)

Batman glass ornament

Catwoman glass ornament

Ornament display hook

60gb HD for my Xbox

Clothes

100 Sony Cd-r's

Instant lottory tickets (Won $55)

And the usual day after christmas stuff: Wrap/ribbon/bows/gift tags/x-mas ornaments/x-mas lights/etc.

Check your PM synch :)

@smilepunch@ Were ML buddies now @loll@ @firedevil@ Now I gota two guys I cna pwn my ml box extra figures I don't want off too yay! @loll@ I'm getting 8 & 9 through my comic shop, & future cases from OS if he does them :) if you want in on waves 10- lmk. Maybe we can order a couple cases togeather or something, save on some shiping some how or something

For Christmas I got TF DVD series 2 pt one, 2 pt two, and 3 pt one to complete my Transformers G1 DVD collection.

I also recieved Alt Meister, a TRU gift card, Prince of Persia 2 for X-box, clothes, and some cash. It was a very good Christmas.

Just picked up E Galvatron, the new TMNT Mutations 2 packs (just the Turtles...not the Shredder and Foot Soldier w/ Turtle sets) , all 4 of the Battle Nexus Turtles, Drako, Traximus, and Ultimate Ninja!

The Battle Nexus stuff, Drako, Traximus, and Ultimate Ninja was at Wal-Mart and E Galvy and the Mutations were at Target...also picked up the Penguin a couple days ago and Wally World had a couple more restocked today.

Just for VS :)

SaHeMan.jpg

YAY! Its mineee mine mine mine mine mine!

Ha Ha Nice, Synch! I also like the choice in comics, I'm really into the GL Rebirth series myself.

Glad I could make you're aprovial, PS if you're not allready you should give the walking dead, & invincible a shot :) Both are image titles ;) TWD has moved its way up to #1 on my list heh. Which is funny considering I don't even have #1yet grrr @grumpy@ @loll@

I just picked up #3 of rebirth today along with some other stuff too! Rebirth is gona be a good one no dout! #1 is allready into its 4th printing!

Just snagged the GI Joe Ninja Battles set for the DVD and comic and I picked up the single JLU GL and the Dr.Fate/Green Arrow/Flash 3 pack and the Supes/clear Martian Manhunter/Brainiac set. Don't like the the 3 packs come with no acessories...basic accessories is all I would want, but I guess they will come in the single packs....

I also saw the first wave of the Star Wars The Animated series figs...the Red and Blue Clone troopers were there...Target already has those and the JLU stuff in stock..so it is out there...

Held off on Christmas haul postage due to what I got yesterday. :D

E. Bulkhead

TFU Whirl

TFU Fireflight

Alt. Jazz

TFU Nemesis Primal (I call him Primal...deal with it :P)

And my cousin got me a RobotMasters Victory Saber giftset. :D