Congrats Skarapz

GGPiKE

As I said in the announcement forum, congratulation skarapz! Let us know what stuff you get with it!

I am so glad a regular here at the forums....and a Joe fan at that....won the goods!

lol, I said my thanks in the other forums. But thanks goes out to all of you, my friends, for making this a place i want to come and have fun at. A place where I can throw out my ideas and have someone comment, whether its good or bad lol. Thanks to JAYC and BBTS, or this wouldnt be possible.

lol thats such a great pic.

so have you figured out what youre going to get yet? Joe stuff? marvel stuff? Let us know!!

lol, um i know it'll be joe stuff, maybe a predacon reissue #US1#

Congratulations Ska! It couldn't have happened to a cooler guy, well except for maybe me. @wink@

So, what are you going to buy me? :D

WHOOO HOOOO... and here I though you had a kid or something(going by the topic title)... Glad it was a Joe fan who won... make sure you hook ups up with a list of all your goodies you get!!!

What a Merry Christmas indeed !!!

Congrats indeed! Glad to see a regular on the Joe forum got it. I have just one question though...how did you bribe them to win? ;) If you can't find $500 worth of stuff to buy at BBTS, my birthday is coming up in March. :P

Congrats again man!

@bats@

I think the question in not what he going to buy, but what is he going to buy all his wonderful net friends :)

hmmm, well i'll get u all the same thing i got you all last year #US1#