Any Links To The Info On The Alternator Line

Lady Jaye

so long as they are the same hieght its good to me

Im actually getting bored of them all being the same height. I want the seekers to be an inch or two taller, and I want a Devastator that stands around the same height as 20th Prime. I've already got a Yamato 1/48 as my MP Jetfire.

so long as they are the same hieght its good to me

Same height but $10 more.

When Toycom was going to bring the Macross Plus 1/72's here before Harmoney Gold got in the way, they were going to sell those for $35 each, and those had die-cast. For the extra money I sure hope Hasbro doesn't get cheap on is with all-plastic.

i thought blaster was rebuilt as twincast or something like that?

Ah, yeah, that was the other name I has trying to remember... I never actually watched any of these episodes, yet. Where did I get that Billy name from? Didn't they also call him that? Or was that actually Blaster?

THANKS FOR THE INFO DPRIME.

No prob.

Same height but $10 more.

When Toycom was going to bring the Macross Plus 1/72's here before Harmoney Gold got in the way, they were going to sell those for $35 each, and those had die-cast. For the extra money I sure hope Hasbro doesn't get cheap on is with all-plastic.

I think someone here worked it out that they'd be about an inch taller, which would work pretty much perfectly. I hope they're die-cast as well.

Well to be honest, I'm sure they will too. I just felt like saying it

Hey - why not? After all this is the last day to enter posts in the BBTS contest!!!

But to stay on topic... Does everyone here think the die-cast is a good idea? I'd prefer if they did it like G1 - have more metal on the "inner parts" of the seekers, and have most of the body in plastic. I don't want anything to get scratched, and modern military jets don't really have a metallic look to them anyway.

i thought blaster was rebuilt as twincast or something like that?

Ah, yeah, that was the other name I has trying to remember... I never actually watched any of these episodes, yet. Where did I get that Billy name from? Didn't they also call him that? Or was that actually Blaster?

I remember hearing Blaster being called Billy in the Japanese series before he got killed off and resurrected but I don't remember if he was called that after he came to life again. I think that this was just the series and the toys were given different names. Twincast I'm pretty sure stayed Billy and Soundblaster in the show was called New Soundwave (kinda lame when you think about it just like Billy).

I remember hearing Blaster being called Billy in the Japanese series before he got killed off and resurrected but I don't remember if he was called that after he came to life again. I think that this was just the series and the toys were given different names. Twincast I'm pretty sure stayed Billy and Soundblaster in the show was called New Soundwave (kinda lame when you think about it just like Billy).

Ah, so that's it.

You're right, that is kind of lame. Utterly ridiculous, actually.

I'm gonna have to find a way to watch these at some point, though.

Ah, so that's it.

You're right, that is kind of lame. Utterly ridiculous, actually.

I'm gonna have to find a way to watch these at some point, though.

No, that's the poor translations on the dub. As I've already mentioned, Soundwave became Soundblaster, and Broadcast became Twincast