Help On A Custom For A Friend

JoeRhyno

I'm making a custom for a friend of mine. But the pants just aren't working out, I was wondering if I could get some feedback. I'm going for a Baggie pants look, I didn't have any super baggie pants to go by, so I went off pics I could find on the web...

THe upper legs are what I'm having trouble matching up... the lower legs are part Ripper, part Chap Mei...

let me know what upper legs you think match up the best...

homeslice.jpghomeslice2.jpgHomeslice3.jpgHomeslice4.jpghomeslice5.jpghomeslice6.jpg

Hmmm... from that i'd have to say the fourth picture looks the best. For it to look more life-like, though, you should try modifying the top half of the leg. It's kinda like he's wearing bell bottoms, if you know what i mean. Looks like it will be a good figure though . Hope that helps!

-saboteur

None of them. I was workin on something like this myself for my DUB SERIES 1/8 and I wanted a thug look. The pants to that chap mei looks just right, I'm usin linx head for now. What I'm goin to do is use the whole leg of that chap mei figure BUT cut the inside of the thigh enough to use any other joe inside thigh and then mold with sculpty over the inside thigh where I have spaces and give it that finishin baggy look. This way u still have the moves of a regular joe get what I'm sayin hope that helps ;) I can mold mine when I get a chance and show u what it looks like lmk.

Gilty... you've got my attention.. cant wait to see pics...

I think I'm gona go with the Duke upper legs, out of all of them, I think the pockets help bring out the legs a bit more to help them go with the lower ones more than the others. I'll have to throw some primer and paint to see how well they blend though.

Thanks for the feedback :)