Toys R Us Two Pack

Doom Saber

After seein the walmart two pack, I remember seein the prime and megs two pack at TRU(and no, I don't mean the exclusive with STD optimus and japanese megs, but the large figs with the dones that prime uses to become super prime or whatever his name is when he has those dones.) They are 44 bucks.

I know I have made a post in the other thread, but was afraid some poster may see my post and decide to make another thread, caliming that he seen it.

I went to TRU a few days ago and they had the big Prime/Megs bonus pack but they only had one. It's a great deal but I only want a prime I don't need another Megs. (granted I could probably just sell it on ebay)

hhhmmm...Maybe I will pick one up if I can find it again. After Christmas though.

Excellent deal! I just got this today at my TRU. I'm so stoked that I didn't pay full price for a Megatron and a Optimus Prime. I knew if I waited long enough I could get a cheaper Energon Prime, it seems like all of them eventually go down a lot.

laters

The TRU nearest me had those the first week of December and had one or two up until about a week before X-Mas. Then magically like 15 sets appeared....they are down to abour 8 right now...I guess they are popular, cuz that is a great deal...

I just bought Galvatron today for $43.00 total at Target.

The TRU nearest me had those the first week of December and had one or two up until about a week before X-Mas. Then magically like 15 sets appeared....they are down to abour 8 right now...I guess they are popular, cuz that is a great deal...

I just bought Galvatron today for $43.00 total at Target.

Cool i picked up Galvatron also today for $20.00. the only reason being is that when i went to the cash register it didnt scan. so they looked and said 20.00 and i was happy with that. why admit that it was wrong when i got a toy for half off.

My dad's been sick from chemotherapy, so he and Mom didn't get to shop for our Christmas presents like they usually do. So they ended up giving my brothers and I fifty dollars each (along with a few other things of course...). The day after Christmas, with my money burning a hole in my pocket, I went to my local TRU, and lo and behold I see these value two packs, and it just so happens I had put off getting both the Energon Prime AND Megatron for quite awhile now. Now I'm glad I did! I just hope I got the faceplate version of Prime in this set. Is there any way to tell? I remember someone here a few months back posted the product number or something that you could look for on the package to tell whether it was the faceplate Prime or not. The only other concern I have is the fact that the horns on Megatron's head look crooked in the package; do they swivel, or is my E. Megs broken? Thanks for any help guys. Oh, and I saw a similar two-pack deal at Wal-Mart; Scorponok and Landmine (?) for $24.88 I think. I hope they last until I get paid again...

Sorry to hear about family, D boy. I also seen a half pack of that helicopter energon guy who was missing his mate. Apparently, someone taken out the other set that was connect with the fig. Don't know what store it was, but it was either Target or Walmart since I seen it the day before Christmas.

Hey Doc and Doom Saber, thanks guys so much. I wasn't fishing for any simpathy there, just so you know. (lol) My dad's really doing good right now. This whole cancer thing has hung over our heads throughout the holidays, so it wasn't the great time we usually have of course. And if you just knew my dad, how he's always joking, laughing, telling stories, cooking...just living life to it's fullest really, you'd know how awful it's been seeing him feeling so horrible and looking terrible from the weight loss and everything. But...good news: the doctor just changed his chemo to a new drug; a pill that won't drag him down as bad. And so far he's eating good again and feeling much, much better. He looked like he was close to death before. It was horrible to see my father, the man who embodies Christmas to me, just barely existing on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day; I had to help him open presents he was so weak. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to open the floodgates here guys. I just really appreciate the kind words, and I implore you guys, those of you who pray, to remember my dad in your prayers. I want so badly for him to beat this thing. He's lost three sisters and his own dad to cancer, and his nephew has it as well, so it's been like a black cloud hanging over his family for so long. But the doctor says his cancer was caught in a stage where it could be treated; I'm just thankful they didn't come in and say he had just so much time to live and that they couldn't do anything for him...

Sorry guys to get so far off topic. It just all came out. But I really would appreciate any prayers you guys could send on his behalf (and his nephew's for that matter). Thanks so much.

And, just so you know...my dad is a big reason I was such a Transformers nut growing up. He helped me collect quite a few of them when I was a kid. He liked them too, although he never collected them himself. (It's all his fault!!) (lol)

Hey Doc and Doom Saber, thanks guys so much. I wasn't fishing for any simpathy there, just so you know. (lol) My dad's really doing good right now. This whole cancer thing has hung over our heads throughout the holidays, so it wasn't the great time we usually have of course. And if you just knew my dad, how he's always joking, laughing, telling stories, cooking...just living life to it's fullest really, you'd know how awful it's been seeing him feeling so horrible and looking terrible from the weight loss and everything. But...good news: the doctor just changed his chemo to a new drug; a pill that won't drag him down as bad. And so far he's eating good again and feeling much, much better. He looked like he was close to death before. It was horrible to see my father, the man who embodies Christmas to me, just barely existing on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day; I had to help him open presents he was so weak. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to open the floodgates here guys. I just really appreciate the kind words, and I implore you guys, those of you who pray, to remember my dad in your prayers. I want so badly for him to beat this thing. He's lost three sisters and his own dad to cancer, and his nephew has it as well, so it's been like a black cloud hanging over his family for so long. But the doctor says his cancer was caught in a stage where it could be treated; I'm just thankful they didn't come in and say he had just so much time to live and that they couldn't do anything for him...

Sorry guys to get so far off topic. It just all came out. But I really would appreciate any prayers you guys could send on his behalf (and his nephew's for that matter). Thanks so much.

And, just so you know...my dad is a big reason I was such a Transformers nut growing up. He helped me collect quite a few of them when I was a kid. He liked them too, although he never collected them himself. (It's all his fault!!) (lol)

I know you are not looking for sympathy, but I think what you did was the right thing for yourself in speaking out what is troubling you. Sometimes it is better to talk about any problems you have to make you feel better. Keeping it bottle to yourself, may cause you great pain and it is all good talking about your personal issues here since we have your support.

Thanks for the kind words, Doom Saber. (Somehow that name doesn't go with that statement, does it?) (lol) (j/k) I do appreciate you guys. I've tried not to make a big deal outta my dad's illness; I don't know...I just didn't want it to seem like I was goin' around the boards looking for pity or whatever, and obviously you guys ain't about that. But it has cast a dark shadow on my life lately. It was my worst nightmare come true. I've always been afraid that my dad might get cancer because of his excessive smoking for years and years, and now it's like my worst fear has come true, even though they can't determine for sure that's what caused his cancer. But it's very surreal and frightening to say the least. And I know he's not the only person to ever have cancer, but sometimes it sure feels like it. I've just made it up in my mind that this new year's gonna be better than ever, and that there's still hope for my dad as long as he stays positive and keeps getting treatment.

And yeah, Doom Saber, it does feel better now that I think about it, to just let it go and talk about it, even though this is not the forum to be talking about this stuff. I do tend to keep things like that bottled up until I blow a fuse so to speak and break down every now and then. So thanks again guys for the kind words, and thanks for "listening" to me and putting up with me. I truly feel like I'm amongst friends when I visit the boards.