Who Ships Faster?

n8dawgaic

I'm about 7 issues behind in the new series and am going to order online from either DDP directly or SmallJoes (these are the only two I know of that sell them). Has anyone dealt with either of these two places and can tell me who I have a better chance of getting the comics quickest? Not that I'm in a mega-rush but I've dealt with some Online Joe sites that take a REAL long time to ship.

Thanks

Nate

Devil's Due is located in Illinois and Smalljoes.com is located I believe in Michigan so I would check out both sites and see which how they offer shipping and how much they charge...

Have to remember that Xmas is Saturday so might take a few extra days... I have ordered from Smalljoes.com before for comics and it took about a week and half but that was my experience...

You can't go wrong with Smalljoes.com. I placed an order with Corey a few weeks ago and had my items less than a week later. Plus, you'd be helping out a true Joe fan by shopping on his site, which is always a plus to me.

@bats@

I've had nothing but quick shipping times (arriving in 1-2 days, of course I'm only 90 minutes or so away) and excellent service from DD lately, but they will not be processing anything over the holiday break...

(The Devil's Due Web Store will NOT be processing orders Thurs. 12.23.04 thru Mon. 1.3.05 for the Winter Holidays. You may still place orders, but they will not begin to be processed until after Mon. 1.3.05. There may be a delay of a week receiving items, we apologize in advance for any inconvenience. Happy Holidays!)

Ever since Corey went full time his shipping speeds have been great as well. He's also taking a little break...

SMALLJOES.COM will be closed from Thursday, December 23rd through Tuesday, December 28th. All orders and customer service inquiries will be processed when we re-open on December 29th.

-Smalljoes.com is located I believe in Michigan-

SmallJoes is in St. Charles Missouri, MO not MI. @propeller@

Plus, you'd be helping out a true Joe fan by shopping on his site, which is always a plus to me.

Hey! I'm a joe fan! :P I'd say order from both of us and see which gets to you faster. I'm not exactly sure where "the toy aisle" is, but I'm thinking it's somewhere in Virgina. @smilepunch@

-Smalljoes.com is located I believe in Michigan-

SmallJoes is in St. Charles Missouri, MO not MI. @propeller@

Plus, you'd be helping out a true Joe fan by shopping on his site, which is always a plus to me.

Hey! I'm a joe fan! :P I'd say order from both of us and see which gets to you faster. I'm not exactly sure where "the toy aisle" is, but I'm thinking it's somewhere in Virgina. @smilepunch@

It's been over a year since I ordered from smalljoes.com cause Corey banned my account when I asked for a shipping refund...