Kb Shipping Crimson Sets

cmderinchief

Long time no post folks....what's happenin!? :)

Got an e-mail this morning that my Crimson sets have been shipped. This is a huge improvement over the last short-ship fiasco they had about a week or so ago. Hopefully, others that ordered this too will be getting thiers in time for the holidays.

....now, if I can only track down an Ice Sabre!

Fear not, they are shipping. Mine arrived yesterday. Before yesterday, I really believed KB screwed the pooch when it came to this set. I mean, if I had to rely on evil-Bay to get mine, I would have really been pissed. I have been to my local KB about three times a week since the sighting reports started coming in and they have yet to get them. Makes you kind of wonder about their distribution system. I don't care what the JoeBattleLines story says, KB nearly blew it. I will be sure to ask about this at the con.

Wait a minute.....what the heck and I complaining for? I got mine! Screw it! :D

Should be getting mine in the mail today, thank god. As now it appears that the last of my KB's is soon to be gone. Was at the mall last night and they had the store closing signs up and everything. No wonder they weren't getting anything in.... *sigh*

Good thing they didn't totally screw it up...

With the success of this set, it makes me wonder what will come next? We should be getting some good exclusives and reissues if they decided to take advantage of the OCS set and release some similar items.