New Sculpt Trooper Wants

pesatyel

Not intending to steal the thread or step on revSear's toes or anything, just that when I read the other thread, and 70% were for individuals (Major Bludd and Copperhead topping the list).

But what are the top five non-individual, new sculpt Cobra TROOPER figures you guys want to see?

1. Cobra Officer/Trooper/Stinger Driver (the 6-packs were RAH style).

2. H.I.S.S. Driver

3. Crimson Guard

4. Eel (2 versions)

5. Snow Serpent, version 2

6. Lamprey

7. Motor-Viper

8. Strato-Viper

9. Techno-Viper

10. Gyro-Viper

11. Ice Viper

12. Sea Slug

13. W.O.R.M.S.

14. Royal Guard @firedevil@

15. Astro-Viper

16. Hydro-Viper

17. Toxo-Viper (2 versions)

18. Ferret

19. Nullifier

20. Secto-Viper

21. Star-Viper

22. Annihilator

23. Frag-Viper

24. H.E.A.T.-Viper (2 versions)

25. Night Viper

26. T.A.R.G.A.T.

27. Aero-Viper

28. Track Viper/Nitro-Viper

29. Wild Board

30. Laser Viper (2 versions)

31. Range-Viper

32. Rock Viper

33. S.A.W.-Viper

34. Undertow

35. Decimator

36. Vapor

37. Crimson Guard Immortal

38. Desert Scorpion

39. Incinerator

40. Sludge Viper

41. Night Vulture

42. Flak Viper

43. Headhunter

44. Toxo-Zombie

45. Air Devil

46. Heli-Viper

47. Crimson Guard Commander

48. Headhunter Stormtrooper

49. Cyber-Viper

50. Mega-Viper

51. Monstro-Viper

52. B.A.A.T.

53. Shadow Viper

54. Sub Viper

55. Shock Viper

56. Other (Medi-Viper)

i dunno how much votes for the DD issue 3 pack with the Cobra trooper, but yeah i would want the original trooper in new sculpt seeing that the Viper got a redo.

I would like for BAT v1, 2 remake, and remake the v1 accessories including backpack. and give the v2 the v1 accessories.

would like a CG, Strato vipers, Toxo viper , Hydro viper, and most of all Night Viper in the new sculpt and v1 colors

would like to see Iron Grenadier troopers Nullifiers, Annilhilator, TARGAT , and Undertows in v1 colors

FLAK Viper

Crimson Guard Commander

Crimson Guard Immortal

Night Viper

Cobra Officer

Stinger driver

Cobra Trooper

Viper Pilot

Techno-Viper

Strato-Viper

AVAC

BAAT

Secto-Viper

HEAT-Viper

SAW Viper

Track-Viper

TARGAT

Annhilator

Nullifiers

Steel Brigade

Though this isn't actually a resculpt of an older figure, but I would like to see the molds used for the Cobra Troop Builder 6-pack recolored as Crimson Troops and Crimson Officers, similar to how the Viper mold was used to create the Crimson Vipers. Crimson with silver accents.

Ah well, just a thought.

1 Removable Helmet Viper(Please hasbro Please)

2 Night Viper

3 Infantry Officers, Platoon leaders etc more the better

4 Stinger Driver

5 Wild weasel needs an update too

Ack, trooper overload. I think some of those troopers were kinda scrappy. I wasn't too interested in any ARAH stuff that came out after 87 or 88.

Anyway I think number one on my list would be a new Techno-Viper. Ideally it would be a tribute to the original design the way the Tele-Viper was done. If it was just closer to the Techno Viper card art with a more sculpted, narrow helmet, and less of a pot belly, I think that would be a great start.

Beyond that, I only really feel the need for maybe a new Night Viper.

How can anybody expect new BATs, EELs, or Snow Serpents when we just got new molds? @hmmm@

1-Night Viper, I could see it being interestingly re-interpreted.

2-Lamprey, or some navy new navy trooper. Frogmen get old.

3-Astro-Viper, I was never a big space figure fan, I just thing they could something new and cool with the premise.

4-SAW-Viper, the original was too scrawny, and his gun too big. Redo him with elements kept from the original...ditch the hip boots, though.

5-Hiss Driver, or something like them. Then repaint it as Rip-It or add a new head sculpt.

Now that I think about it, they could really easily make some new trooper classes. Like a heavy arms Viper, a stealth Viper, medi-Viper, some sort of Viper pilot, a tank operating Viper (and some damn tanks to go along with him), night Vipers, Marine Vipers, so on, so forth.

What I'd like to see is getting rid of some of the old classes, and just making some new classes that include several different specialties. For example: combine the SAW Viper, Frag Viper, Flak Viper and HEAT Viper, and you get some sort of heavy arms Viper. Something like that. I'm sure you get the picture.

Crimson Guard w/ removable helmet - All new mold but basically the same as the original only with more detail and articulation. Make it so the black mask part of his helmet doesn't come off and the helmet and visor is removable (like C.L.A.W. Commander's).

Cobra Trooper w/ removable helmet - All new mold based on the others with more detail and articulation. Also throw in an alternate helmet and an arm band (think the MP arm band that came with Burn Out) with COIL isignia on it so you can change the Trooper's loyalty to one of your choosing. Maybe thrown in a vest or something to cover up the Cobra isignia on his chest too.

These are the only 2 that I really want to see. As for others I'd rather they just rerelease the above mentioned Cobra Trooper with slightly different colors and gear to go along with the different positions.

I never knew there was so many troopers. Man, there's no way I could army build that many guys. Man, now I'm depressed. I'll take a new Techno Viper though. I think the original design was pretty neat.

I'm with you. Since I grew up with Joes only from '82 until '87 or so, I'm all for keeping things simple. Cobra blueshirts, Vipers, CGs, Televipers, Snow Serpents, and BATs - that's it for me. A few V1 Eels, too. Even that is a heck of a lot of figures, even if you only army-build 12 or so (like me) of each.

I don't know about new sculpting, but I definitely want some six-packs of these characters. When appropriate, such as with the blueshirts, a new head sculpt is nice. If they can get that mold back, I wouldn't mind some silver emblem officers and some grey drivers as well.

Crimson Guard w/ removable helmet - All new mold but basically the same as the original only with more detail and articulation. Make it so the black mask part of his helmet doesn't come off and the helmet and visor is removable (like C.L.A.W. Commander's).

Cobra Trooper w/ removable helmet - All new mold based on the others with more detail and articulation. Also throw in an alternate helmet and an arm band (think the MP arm band that came with Burn Out) with COIL isignia on it so you can change the Trooper's loyalty to one of your choosing. Maybe thrown in a vest or something to cover up the Cobra isignia on his chest too.

These are the only 2 that I really want to see. As for others I'd rather they just rerelease the above mentioned Cobra Trooper with slightly different colors and gear to go along with the different positions.

Perfect ideas and I hope we get them.

Draven

Now that I think about it, they could really easily make some new trooper classes. Like a heavy arms Viper, a stealth Viper, medi-Viper, some sort of Viper pilot, a tank operating Viper (and some damn tanks to go along with him), night Vipers, Marine Vipers, so on, so forth.

What I'd like to see is getting rid of some of the old classes, and just making some new classes that include several different specialties. For example: combine the SAW Viper, Frag Viper, Flak Viper and HEAT Viper, and you get some sort of heavy arms Viper. Something like that. I'm sure you get the picture.

Well, they already have the C.L.A.W.S. as a sorta replacement for the heavy arms Vipers from before, which sucks.

I think either a repaint of the Tele-Viper or Scalpel with a generic trooper head would work for a Medi-Viper.

Someone commented that they need more support type figures.

Tele-Viper, Toxo-Viper, Techno-Viper, Medi-Viper, etc.

And, especially, UNIQUE friggin' drivers. Make it simple:

Strato-Viper or Aero-Viper for ALL aircraft

Motor-Viper or Track Viper for ALL ground vehicles

Gyro-Viper or Heli-Viper (I use the C.L.A.W.S. that came with the F.A.N.G.

III as Heli-Viper, just give him an O-Ring)

Secto-Viper or Lamprey or Sub Viper for ALL aquatic vehicles

Star-Viper for ALL spacecraft (since I can't imagine their being any in the new line to begin with)

I am a keep it simple guy too and (don't hurt me) I'd even like a few repainted, renamed troops, of course i mean ones that make sense.

Jungle vipers (vvv vipers painted like jvc 1.5 ones)

night vipers ( vvv vipers painted like jvc w 2 )

we need new sculpt cgs

i could tolerate new sculpt officers

Claws needs a new head and then i will accept them as heavy weapon specalists.

I do agree we need to set up driver vipers and just stick with em, make em excellent wonderfull sculpts, but just stick with em from now on.

as for teh basic viper, i want to see him in a two pack just like he is, every year from now on. Keep him out there, keep that the basic guy.

I would like an Ig without cobra symbols, and some headhunters but we haven't even got a new headman yet, and of course a coils trooper but we need to get finished with fleshing out cobra first.

Any army builder that hasn't been re-done yet would work. I wish we could have female army builders as well...perhaps even make female Dreadnoks in shorts like Monkeywrench? It's a thought.

I said the same thing, is it REALLY that much trouble to do a female Viper or Tele-Viper?

As for the female Dreadnok, I understand Zanya is possible and Heartwrencher further along maybe.

I think it odd they still think female figures don't sell well.

A female viper would be Awesome, as long as it's in the same colors as Wave 7 Viper.

agreed, i'd love that, and we definatly need more troopers that MATCH so it's easy to army build.

I think iw ould even take a battle damaged one.