Dc Marketplace

Yeah, like the title says... there are weekly marketplaces for almost all the forums... but how come there isn't one for DC? Just curious... maybe Im missing something :) --Skips

I'd wondered the same thing. I see it on the Marvel board and then I realize, "I just got me some DCD's this week," and want to post about it but....there's no marketplace here.

So, without further ado: I got JLA Wave 2 and The Question figures from RJones (thanks man!). I got Deadman, Zatanna, Phantom Stranger, and Sinestro earlier this past week from a comic store up in L.A.

I got some JLU figures too! Happy DC week for me.

Cool!

Thats a sweet haul man!

I got myself"

- HUSH 2 Nightwing, Catwoman

- Microman Catwoman (should be Microwoman!) lol

- JLU Diecast Batman and Superman

- Batman lunchbox!

- Superman (his powers) lunchbox!

- 1996 Catwoman loose + complete

- 1996 Pirate Batman

Found a Question figure at my comic store(hidden behind the spawn figures)

Got a effigy for a custom for $10

the new batman/batgirl and catwoman to add to my ever growing microman collection.

My store still has not ordered my firestorm and atom :( the last 2 figures from 04 that I need!

I was tempted to buy a hush joker, sinc eth ejoker is 6'5" and th emattel one is a head shorter then hush bats, the scale was off, I just decided to say screw it, I put joker sitting on Bizarro's shoulders so the scale is ignored since he is now the tallest :)

Well, I did post a weekly haul thread before but no one posted but that was eons ago...

I managed to snag the JLU 3 Packs 2 of them: Bats, Elongated Man, and Hawkgirl and Flash, Green Arrow, and Dr. Fate :) Very happy that I got them from e-bay and they look very cool :)

Well, I did post a weekly haul thread before but no one posted but that was eons ago...

I managed to snag the JLU 3 Packs 2 of them: Bats, Elongated Man, and Hawkgirl and Flash, Green Arrow, and Dr. Fate :)  Very happy that I got them from e-bay and they look very cool :)

Wow! I thought you were gonna say you got that in Canada! Sweet.

BTW, why do you have a HK flag? Are you from HK?

Calgary is a tough place to find JL figs - I had to get J'onn, Wonder Woman, and Hawkgirl from series 1 on e-bay too...

I have a HK flag as my parents are from Hong Kong and I just wanted to respect the fact that I have a Chinese background. I'm originally from TO and am a proud Canadian :)

Calgary is a tough place to find JL figs - I had to get J'onn, Wonder Woman, and Hawkgirl from series 1 on e-bay too...

I have a HK flag as my parents are from Hong Kong and I just wanted to respect the fact that I have a Chinese background. I'm originally from TO and am a proud Canadian :)

Yeah its pretty hard to find JL figs here too man :( And you probably already know that (Im in the GTA)

What are you doing in Alberta man? HK rules!!!

A buddy of mine picked up the new JLU 3 packs at the Target on Clinton Hwy in Knoxville, TN this morning. He said there were 3 different 3 packs on the pegs: one with Dr. Fate and Green Arrow, another with Elongated man and a third with Braniac (and various repaints mixed in, too). Check your local Target, they have already shown up here in Tennessee.

Picked up a JLA Aquaman today finally! :)

Got the catwoman microman yesterday. Great microlady, another one for my collection :) this weekend I'm going to pick up the 10" teen titans I saw at wal-mart.

I picked up the microman batman/batgirl set today :) Eagerly awaiting the predator/aliens/ & streetfighter figures from MM now :D

Allso can pick up who ever wants one a catwoman figure, or will trade/sell it :)

I got three of the new 3 packs today.

-flash, green arrow, dr. fate

-superman, brainiac, clear MM

-Hawkgirl, Batman, EM

and also The Batman: Penguin figure

got these at KB today. 12.99 each

Batmans.jpg

got these today $5 each at walmart

DSCF0046.jpg

Sweet that is an awesome price!