Need 64 Of The Baddest Joes And Cobras

Crimson Twins

Well, It sounds like I'm leaving early, so I may not have time to vote for today's stuff.

If that's the case, add a vote to SGT Slaughter, The Fridge, Big Bralwer, and Viper, if any of them are involved. (Sgt Slaughter, Viper and Big Brawler get priority in that order, if they are against each other.)

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, the voting got to go on a little longer because our net was down yesterday. But now the deadline for Bracket #2 round 1 is here. I will make the tally, and announce the winners. With this being the day after Christmas, I'm sure people will be busy traveling, taking gifts back to the store (like those Desert Patrol Teams), or just plain cleaning up and getting ready to go back to the same ol' grind. So, I will wait until the 27th to release Bracket #3, giving you all some much needed time for family and friends during this holiday time.

Now, onto the tally.

Here we go. Much closer than Bracket #1. Hope you guys are ready for SUDDEN DEATH!

Interrogator 8 / Skidmark 2

Falcon 5 / Zarana 5 (SUDDEN DEATH!!)

Shockwave 6 / CLAWS Commander 4 (close one that saw several lead changes

Flint 7 / AVAC 3

SGT. Slaughter 7 / Wild Weasel 3

Overlord 2 / Overkill 8 (tied for most lopsided victory)

Ripper 5 / Leatherneck 5 (SUDDEN DEATH!!)

Xamot 2 / Fast Draw 8 (hate to acknowledge this, since I'm somewhat partial to Xamot)

So, that's it. I like the idea Darque Angel came up with about making something special for the winner. Feel free to throw some more ideas around.

Don't forget, first votes in the Sudden Death matches determines the winners. Just to make it interesting, you can only vote on ONE of the Sudden Death matches.

Just back from Iraq hope it's not too late to vote?

Glad to see someone made it back home. I'm on my way in February. I'll be headed to Kuwait around the 3rd of January to do some work there. Where were you at over here?

And just to keep this on topic, don't forget there won't be a bracket today. It will kick off again tomorrow. Take care.

Crimson Twins Posted on Dec 26 2004, 12:45 PM

QUOTE (Compact Attitude @ Dec 25 2004, 01:18 PM)

Glad to see someone made it back home. I'm on my way in February. I'll be headed to Kuwait around the 3rd of January to do some work there. Where were you at over here?

I was based out of Al U Deid Qatar but I flew into just about every airbase in Iraq over the last 100 days. Enjoy Kuwait, what kind of work do you do?

On to Bracket #3:

Cross Country vs. Zap

Stalker vs. Viper (The underdog)

Flash vs. Snow Serpent

Covergirl vs. Tomax

Blackout vs. Night Vulture

Major Blood vs. The Fridge

Zartan vs. Hit & Run

Baroness vs. Dusty

There you have it. Place your votes.

Crimson Twins Posted on Dec 26 2004, 12:45 PM
  QUOTE (Compact Attitude @ Dec 25 2004, 01:18 PM)

I was based out of Al U Deid Qatar but I flew into just about every airbase in Iraq over the last 100 days. Enjoy Kuwait, what kind of work do you do?

I work in a battalion S-4. I'm going down to Kuwait to help clear my unit so they can all go home. It's a kinda sucky job in that I get to see everyone come and go through Kuwait on their way home while I stay until the end of February @grumpy@ . But, that's how it goes sometimes. I can't complain too much. It's been a fairly easy deployment so far. Much better than the last two years.

Back on Topic, Ripper edged out Leatherneck in the other Sudden Death match from Bracket #2.

Cross Country vs. Zap: Zap

Stalker vs. Viper (The underdog): Viper

Flash vs. Snow Serpent: Flash

Covergirl vs. Tomax: Cover Girl

Blackout vs. Night Vulture: Night Vulture

Major Blood vs. The Fridge: The Fridge

Zartan vs. Hit & Run: Hit & Run

Baroness vs. Dusty: Baroness

Bracket #3:

Cross Country vs. Zap
Zap

Stalker vs. Viper (The underdog)
Viper

Flash vs. Snow Serpent
Flash

Covergirl vs. Tomax
Covergirl (with an assist from Fast Draw, since Tomax would have suffered xamot's injuries)
Blackout vs. Night Vulture
Blackout

Major Blood vs. The Fridge
Major Bludd

Zartan vs. Hit & Run
Zartan

Baroness vs. Dusty
Baroness

Cross Country vs. Zap -Zap

Stalker vs. Viper -stalker

Flash vs. Snow Serpent -snow serpent

Covergirl vs. Tomax- covergirl

Blackout vs. Night Vulture -Blackout

Major Bludd vs. The Fridge- bludd

Zartan vs. Hit & Run - Zartan

Baroness vs. Dusty - Dusty

Cross Country vs. Zap:Zap... never like CC, so Zap all the way.

Stalker vs. Viper (The underdog):Viper.. just like the old conquistador matches in the WWF... they'd be beaten up and then a fres guy would sneak in and roll the beat up guy out of the ring... that's what I see happening here with the Vipers :)

Flash vs. Snow Serpent:Flash, SS was all hot and sweaty and started taking off his parka and Flash pulled it over his head so he couldn't see and had his way with him(um... not that way you sick-o)

Covergirl vs. Tomax:Tomax cover girl doesn't seem so tough without her Wolverine

Blackout vs. Night Vulture:Blackoutif you lok at his face... he just looks crazy!!!

Major Blood vs. The Fridge:The Fridge Sorry, Blood.. but that's one big mo'fo!!!

Zartan vs. Hit & Run:Hit & Run just cause I love the old figure, and cause I know there'll be a lot of Zartan votes

Baroness vs. Dusty:Baroness I mean, Dusty is one of my fav old school figs... but I think they ruined him in the VvV line..

Restricted on time, so here's a quick run down.

Zap wins 7-1

Viper with the upset 6-2

Flash over Snow Serpent 6-2

Covergirl vs Tomax (SUDDEN DEATH. You all know the routine by now)

Blackout wins 6-2

Fridge edges out Bludd 5-3

Zartan over Hit and Run 5-3

Baroness and Dusty (SUDDEN DEATH)

I'll check back for the sudden death winners. Got work to do now.