Need 64 Of The Baddest Joes And Cobras

Crimson Twins

hey are these fights supposed to be hand-to-hand or with weapons?

Hand to hand.

hmmm that changes what I think about the matchups...intriguing

It is hand to hand, but that still leaves it open to small hand weapons suck as knives, throwing stars, or even something like a night stick if say Law was picked. However, having a SAW Viper show up with that huge @$$ gun of his hardly seems fair right now.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess i'll go with duke for my joe

I'm surprised it took this long for big bad Duke to come out. An interesting note: his first round match up will be against Destro.

Not really. I think Gung-Ho is the only current "core member" on the list (I don't consider Roadblock one).

Hand to hand.

It is hand to hand, but that still leaves it open to small hand weapons suck as knives, throwing stars, or even something like a night stick if say Law was picked. However, having a SAW Viper show up with that huge @$$ gun of his hardly seems fair right now.

What about something similiar to the TCG where they have a firefight stage and a hand to hand stage?

i guess i'll go with duke for my joe

I'm surprised it took this long for big bad Duke to come out. An interesting note: his first round match up will be against Destro.

Not really. I think Gung-Ho is the only current "core member" on the list (I don't consider Roadblock one).

And Stalker and Flash.

Hand to hand.

What about something similiar to the TCG where they have a firefight stage and a hand to hand stage?

Basically, what I'd like to do is simply take votes on who you all would like to see win. Then, after a small voting period, the votes would be tallied, and a story would be written to reflect the outcomes. If anyone has a way to incorporate a firefight into that, then please let me know, and I'll try to work something in. I really just want this to be something fun to try and kick around. This will mostly be based solely on popularity.

#US1#

Hmmm, I think it depends on who wins. Anyone read the Marvel vs DC contest? They pitted a DC character vs a Marvel character (Storm vs Wonder Woman, Robin vs Spiderman, etc.) and the fans voted who wins. Well, they did Lobo vs Wolverine and we didn't get to see ANY real action. Just the two topple over a bar, a few fists, then Wolverine standing up (total let down for most people). Thor vs Captain Marvel had a lot of action shown.

What I mean is, say Road Pig vs S.A.W. Viper. If S.A.W. Viper happens to win, the story could be as simple as him walking up and blowing away Road Pig. Or it could be drawn out where he a) fires at him and misses before Road Pig gets to close and he has to switch to fists or B) S.A.W. Viper thinks he can take him without bothering with the gun. It all depends on how much detail the author wants to use. And, given that, I think it might be seen as "no holds barred" during the voting.

Cool, I think we'll roll with the 'anything goes' type attitude for this fight. It will still be based off popularity, but weapons can come into play in the storyline. I also like to think that any Vipers, or other Cobra soldiers put in the mix would be regarded as the 'best' at thier job. With the exception of the underdog Viper that just happen to get stuck with this on his duty day. I think that'll make for a better story with the Cobra troops. We'll see how it plays out.

If I don't get those last eight, it's all for nothing.

Condsider it done.

Bracket #1 First Round. Let the Voting begin. One vote per person per fight.

Big Boa vs. Grunt

Firefly vs. Zandar (in a Coil deathmatch J/K)

Big Brawler vs. Frag Viper

Gung Ho vs. Bulletproof

Lowlight vs. Aero Viper

Dojo vs. Mercer

Copperhead vs. Backstop

Croc Master vs. Skullbuster

And there is Bracket #1. The voting will last 24 Hours. After 24 hours is up, I will tally all votes, and move onto Bracket #2. Enjoy.

Bracket #1:

Big Boa beats Grunt

Firefly beats Zandar

Frag Viper blasts Big Brawler's ass off

Gung Ho pounds Bulletproof into the ground

Low light beats Aero Viper (tough one here)

Mercer beats Dojo

Copperhead takes out Backstop

and Skullbuster beats Croc Master

Big Boa vs. Grunt: Big Boa

Firefly vs. Zandar: Zandar

Big Brawler vs. Frag Viper: Frag Viper

Gung Ho vs. Bulletproof: Gung-Ho

Lowlight vs. Aero Viper: Aero Viper

Dojo vs. Mercer: Dojo

Copperhead vs. Backstop: Backstop

Croc Master vs. Skullbuster: Neither. Skullbuster kills Croc Master then gets eaten by a Crocodile! If that doesn't work, Croc Master.

Big Boa vs. Grunt -Big Boa

Firefly vs. Zandar - Firefly

Big Brawler vs. Frag Viper - Frag Viper

Gung Ho vs. Bulletproof- Gung Ho

Lowlight vs. Aero Viper- Lowlight

Dojo vs. Mercer- Dojo

Copperhead vs. Backstop- Copperhead

Croc Master vs. Skullbuster- Skullbuster

man nobody nominated Robo Joe?