Need 64 Of The Baddest Joes And Cobras

Crimson Twins

I recently read on one of the other Joe boards a small fan fic called Joe Maddness. It was a tournament that pitted 32 Joes in a March Madness type fighting tournament. All the matches outcomes were determined by voting on the boards. That just sent my creative juices flowing like crazy. I really wanted to expand on something along those same lines, but making it twice as big, and involving both Joes and Cobras. Eventually, I'd even like to do the dio to go along with the story. But, before I can begin, I need 64 guys. 32 Joes, 32 Cobras. I'm willing to take anyone's suggestions minus Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow. One suggestion per person per faction (Joe or Cobra). The first 32 of each side are in. After that, there will be no more accepted. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

My first two :

Cobra: Big Boa

Joes: Salvo

#US1#

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we picking 2 characters to fight each other, or two characters to be on the same team? If we're picking them to be on the same team, than the baroness and cover girl would suck. If we're picking teams, then

Cobra- Road Pig

Gi Joe- Quick Kick

WOW. The response has been more than I could hope for. To answer your question saboteur, the names that I am given are being placed in a 64 slot bracket. They will not be team mates. They will be individual fighters, and will not be put against your other selection in the first round. There is always a possibility that your picks may meet down the line, but we'll have to leave that to the voting once this gets started. I have created four brackets. Each bracket is numbered 1-16. The first two names I entered were placed #1 and #2 in the order they were written in the first bracket. From there on, the same pattern follows. The next two names (in this case Cross Country and Interogator) were #1 and #2 in the second bracket. And so on and so on.

So far we have over half the names! The only locked in matches we have so far are the following (please hold onto your votes until all matches have been posted):

Gung Ho vs. Bulletproof.

Croc Master vs. Skullbuster

Covergirl vs. Tomax

Dusty vs. Baronness

Flint vs. AVAC

Xamot vs. Fast Draw

that's it for now. Keep the names coming.