Sunstreaker

ju.ke

At my local toys r us... they got me a little too excited... i was looking at the re-issues when i saw.. "G1 SUNSTREAKER 69.99" (aust $ btw) I was like NO WAYS!! I havent even seen it online... so i pull out every single box i could find looking for him... but i think someone out back just got a little excited and wrote the wrong tag. I have never owned a sunstreaker ... I have never even seen one in real life... so can someone tell me why so many ppl want him?

PS: please dont start something about deadend... saw this guy write a review about deadend.. and then these two guys were like having this big debate which became a #$## fight about.. how dead end should be sunstreaker....

Simply so that sideswipe wil have a brother. PS you're post makes my head hurt :S at least you used "why" rather than "y" this time though lol

lol @smilepunch@

this guy has been posting all his stuff with "Why" questions Synch

STREAKERS COOL BUT WE ALREADY GOT SIDESWIPE. ID MUCH RATHER HAVE WHEELJACK.

You do know that Sunstreaker isn't a Sideswipe repaint do you?

It's a completely different toy, the only resemblance is the alt-mode (both change into a Lambo Countach) but the way HOW they transform is totally different.

Bot modes look different too.

Sunstreaker was the first G1 TF I ever owned. I'd love to have him back.

I pretty much want reissues of all the original cars, though. I'd like to finish off that series without having to buy vintage ones.

same here!!

Sunstreaker was my very first TFormer!!! #US1#

I have never owned a sunstreaker ... I have never even seen one in real life... so can someone tell me why so many ppl want him?

Those are 2 big reasons why I want one. That and ever since I was little he was one of the characters I always thought was so cool along with Sideswipe, Tracks, Hot Rod, Mirage, Prowl, Bluestreak and Wheeljack. I actually love almost every G1 TF, but these guys were the ones I really wanted. Since I now have most of the other ones I wanted, Sunstreaker is up to bat next. After we get him I am gonna want Mirage and Wheeljack too. I always loved SS's color scheme, alt mode and cartoon personality which is why I wanted the toy. Also its odd because my favorite color is blue, and most yellows don't look good on cars. Sunstreakers yellow and color scheme rock however, and I like the way it meshes. Its kinda like purple, you gotta have the exact right combo or it looks like crap, but when you get it, its phenominal!!!!

I own Sunstreaker and whilst it's a little strange lookin I think the nostalgia lies with the fact that his mold was never reused just like wheeljack or mirage. Sure the Datsun's are great, but if u have 2 and then get the chance to own a 3rd or a new mold, many ppl will get the newer one.

My first Tf wasn't Sunstreaker it was the pre-Tf Diakron red version of Sunstreaker. I would go to TRU all the time and just stare at it before I finally had the money to buy it myself. It was around $8 when I got it and I took VERY good care of it.

Then I made the fatal mistake a kid should never make, I lent it to my friend. By the time he was done with it, accessories were missing and the canopy was smashed to hell. Ever since I got back into collecting Tf's I've wanted to get a Sunstreaker, the red version I had is much too expensive now to try and get another one of those.

I love Sunstreaker cause of his kick ass looking head easily one of the best ones. AND he was a LAmborghini Baby. Sure he had strange proportions and that why their taking so long to reissue him just like wheeljack. But come on already and reissue him and wheeljack and Mirage.