Has Anyone Found Comic Three Pack 4-6

Forcehunter

I have yet to see this anywhere. Have you guys found them yet? packs 1&2 are just rotting the pegs here.

I actually just found them at the Toys R Us in Times Square last night.

Nice to know we're getting SOMETHING before the rest of the country does! @loll@

Toys R Us at Times Square actually has comic packs 4-6 already? They haven't had anything new for months!

WOW I was told that comic # 6 is not even out yet.

It should be coming at the end of the year early next year 6,7 and 8. Number 6 is not out yet, does someone have pics of 6 (that found it in the store?).

yup, I've had them for nearly two months now.  in fact, the Targets around here can't get rid of them.

Same here..tons of Comics4 & 5...Just when the stores are getting rid of Comic sets 1, 2, &3 now their cluttered in 4 & 5...

I hope 6-8 get here soon...

Yeah here is hoping....

Comic pack six, seven and eight are not out. And will NOT be out until the end of the month at earliest.

The assortments to date are:

1, 2, 3 (not sure if #3 is short packed or just super popular? But it's HTF) - Summer

4, 5, - mid fall

6, 7, 8 - late fall / early winter 04/05

21, 23, 49 - late winter/early spring 05

6, 7, and 8 shipped about ten weeks ago from China and it is just impossible to get them into retail stores this quickly. BUT - I would expect to see those three packs starting to crop up within the next two weeks though. As this is pretty close to the official release date (expected) but there is just no way that they have been out for "weeks" as some have been claiming.

But sit tight, they're-a-comin' and the Oktober Guard will just blow your socks off. These are seriously excellent quality figures.

Comic pack six, seven and eight are not out. And will NOT be out until the end of the month at earliest.

The assortments to date are:

1, 2, 3 (not sure if #3 is short packed or just super popular? But it's HTF) - Summer

4, 5, - mid fall

6, 7, 8 - late fall / early winter 04/05

21, 23, 49 - late winter/early spring 05

6, 7, and 8 shipped about ten weeks ago from China and it is just impossible to get them into retail stores this quickly. BUT - I would expect to see those three packs starting to crop up within the next two weeks though. As this is pretty close to the official release date (expected) but there is just no way that they have been out for "weeks" as some have been claiming.

But sit tight, they're-a-comin' and the Oktober Guard will just blow your socks off. These are seriously excellent quality figures.

RedClaw, what about the dates for 9, 10 and 11? Packs 6,7 and 8 look great! Too bad about the CC, Scarlett and Breaker pack. I am wondering if it will come out..... perhaps # 9 labled incorrectly?

there was never any plans for a #10 or a #11 issue. As for #9, I really cannot comment on that.

Really, at gijoehq.com he has comic packs 9,10 and 11 up for pre order:

This set of 9 assorted figures includes these 3-Packs:

1x Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow & Red Ninja

1x Duke, Roadblock & gung Ho

1x Serpentor, Scrap Iron & Firefly

I am not sure which pack is which number however, I know they were jumping so are they calling these packs different numbers now?

there was never any plans for a #10 or a #11 issue. As for #9, I really cannot comment on that.

Really, at gijoehq.com he has comic packs 9,10 and 11 up for pre order:

This set of 9 assorted figures includes these 3-Packs:

1x Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow & Red Ninja

1x Duke, Roadblock & gung Ho

1x Serpentor, Scrap Iron & Firefly

I am not sure which pack is which number however, I know they were jumping so are they calling these packs different numbers now?

If you read my previous post, you'll see that comic packs that are erroneously listed as 10, 11, 12 are actually issues 21, 23, and 49. As After issue #8 the line will no longer go in issue-release order. As the characters become quickly repetitive.