Kbtoys Online Have Ocs Set

GENERAL

I ordered two -- let's see if they get cancelled... :(

funny, of course now that I've actually gotten someone on the boards to send me some that I'll be able to order from KB direct. Oh well, looks like I'll be getting four total now... :)

OK, so let me get this straight. They cancelled people's orders because they couldn't fill them. Then, mysteriously, they have enough to fill a new set of orders for completely different people because it's Christmas? Why did my order have to be cancelled? Why couldn't it just be held over until Christmas? Those bastards. KB really dissappointed me this time around.

screw KB.com!!! just picked up 6 at my local KB... almost finished completing those canadian orders now!!!!

GO joe... Go Joe... it's not your Birthday...um... isn't it sad... I'm happy that I bought 14 total... and none for me... wait a min... I'm gonna keep at least one...lol!!! I'm not gonna make the same mistake I did with the TRU infantry set!

screw KB.com!!! just picked up 6 at my local KB... almost finished completing those canadian orders now!!!!

GO joe... Go Joe... it's not your Birthday...um... isn't it sad... I'm happy that I bought 14 total... and none for me... wait a min... I'm gonna keep at least one...lol!!! I'm not gonna make the same mistake I did with the TRU infantry set!

I would think you deserve at least one buddy. :)

Draven

JoeRhyno, you need it, he can get it. And nice enough to charge only the cost plus shipping. When I get back to the states, I'll be able to hook up the Rhyno if he ever needs anything. That goes for the rest of ya, too. Everyone here has been very helpful in helping me stay up to date with the latest Joe stuff.

Back on topic, it appears that I just may end up getting these OCS's after all. I am very pleased. Here's hoping.

I don't even want them anymore now. I'll wait for the 6-packs to get CG's.

I thought of the same thing as well (even though I already got a few of them), I was just thinking I wonder what the 6 pack is going to look like however. I am pretty sure that they are going to use the same mold but you never know. The set is great and I agree with Draven I hope that everyone can get this set.

The ad says nothing about the asp. Funny if its not included

"Cobra HISS vehicle is equipped with an attachable missile launcher."

Hasbro apparently doesn't have the trademark for ASP anymore, as it is only described on the box as an anti-aircraft gun.

don't worry, you didn't uncover a hidden truth about these new pre-orders, that there is not an ASP included. oh, how us obsessive collectors like to read more into what is never there.

I just got this:

We have exciting news for you.  We have located additional G.I. Joe: Cobra HISS

Tank with Crimson Guard Troopers, item number 127322, just in time for the

holidays.

We apologize that this item was canceled from your original order because we

no longer had inventory and did not expect to receive additional inventory

prior

to the holidays.

To place your order, simply follow the link below:

<http://www.etoys.com/Results.html?textSearch=1&FirstSearch=YES&previous_keywords=&D=127322&place=ajnv&formState=&formInfo=T%7CD%7C0%7C255&formMap>=

Happy Holidays,

KB Toys Customer Service