Tf Parody On Megas Xlr

vanishing son

But, the people who created it are horrible racists that hate Japan.  :rolleyes:

Okkkay......

Please it has nothing to do with racism and you don't know anything about me. When I made the eariler comment, I was bias towards anime since I grown up watching it and seeing it get parodied is something I didn't like. We are all entitled to our opinions, aren't we? So stop assuming me being all with this asian pride thing because of my other comment on how orientials is not politicial correct since you have me all wrong.

Besides the biasness, I just don't like the notion that the Coop is a dumb@$$, yet seems like a rocket scientist at the same time, kicking everyones butt from other tv shows. It has nothing to do with racism or whatever, I just like parodies when idiots kick the crap out of other shows. That is just me.

Anyways, moving along. That one episode where the ailens were trying to kill that red headed girl's ancestor was hilarious. It would be funny if Jammie was actually the red headed girl's great grandfather.

Besides the biasness, I just don't like the notion that the Coop is a dumb@$$, yet seems like a rocket scientist at the same time, kicking everyones butt from other tv shows. It has nothing to do with racism or whatever, I just like parodies when idiots kick the crap out of other shows. That is just me.

It's not that he's a moron that knows how to work Megas by mistake. Coop's actually a pretty good mechanic, and he fixed Megas up to where only he knows how to pilot it, based on video games, since a lot of his controlling is via that mock-up Playstation controller, and the fake Atari controllers, as well as a plethora of switches and buttons. Sure, Coop might not know what half the stuff in Megas can do, but he still kicks major butt. :D

I'm gonna have to check this show out now - I had no idea what it was, but it sounds hilarious!

I feel kinda foolish now... I thought it was some sort of FoxBox reject like Medabots or something! :unsure:

Psh, no. I'll give ya a basic run-down -

In the future, the people of Earth are at war with the Glorft - some squid-faced green aliens who have mechanical bodies, and pilot mechs. One of these is stolen by Kiva, a fighter for Earth. She modifies it, and when she goes to use it, the time drive kicks in, sending it to a year or in the past from now in New Jeresy. Our hero Coop finds it(it being Megas) at a junkyard under a scrap pile and gets it for two bucks, thanks to some oversight by the junkyard owner. Anyways, Coop modifies it more, gives it a car for a head, and finally when he shows it to his buddy and they get in, Kiva comes from the future, followed by the Glorft. Coop, using skills from playing years of video games and having tweaked the controls so only he knows how to pilot Megas, and kicks some Glorft rear. Kiva and the Glorft wind up stuck in our time, and that's where it leaves the first episode off.

Most episodes consist of Coop fighting with or alongside parodies of other shows, the aforementioned S-Force is a combined parody of the Voltron team and Power Rangers.

Anyways, moving along. That one episode where the ailens were trying to kill that red headed girl's ancestor was hilarious. It would be funny if Jammie was actually the red headed girl's great grandfather.

Hahaha!! Yeah, I thought that too! It's be like Futurama where Fry is his own grandfather!!! @loll@

Most episodes consist of Coop fighting with or alongside parodies of other shows, the aforementioned S-Force is a combined parody of the Voltron team and Power Rangers.

Power Rangers and G-Force/Battle of The Planets.

Anybody else think the moment in the first S-Force episode when Megas pulls on the Zorps like boots and gloves, it was a dig at Energon Prime? @smilepunch@

(yeah, yeah.. it was probably meant more as a Voltron thing, but still.. :D)

[EDIT] Oh, yeah.. and their orbital space-station base reminds me of the Justice League satellite, too. ;)[/EDIT]

Anybody else think the moment in the first S-Force episode when Megas pulls on the Zorps like boots and gloves, it was a dig at Energon Prime? @smilepunch@

(yeah, yeah.. it was probably meant more as a Voltron thing, but still.. :D)

Hehe, I bet it was...

I wasn't feeling the Unicron thing. Yeah, he was orange with horns...but Skalgar's face resembled Wreckgar more...if I had to pic a TF reference.

Dunno. The first thing I thought of at the first shot of the first scene (close up of Skalgar's wanted poster) was: "UNICRON! *LOL*"

hehe.. however, now that you mention it.. Skalgar -sounds- like Wreck-gar...

Anybody know what "Skalgar" means? It seems to be a real word (as does Skal), 'cause I got valid hits on both with Google.