Joerhyno Custom Contest Reminder!!!

JoeRhyno

Just wanted to remind people that submissions are due Dec 31st...

and here are the Prizes again, remember the winner picks their prize, then the second place picks theirs... then the third place gets the last prize that's left... Enjoy:

prizes005.jpg

prizes002.jpg

and remember these last two are part of the same prize:

prizes003.jpg

prizes004.jpg

For complete rules please see original thread:

http://adctalk.com/index.php?showtopic=197...976815&st=0&hl=

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the kind words, but I am not in it for the prizes (though don't think I won't accept if I win). I am doing it so that I can be in good company, and the thrill of getting to see some new customs from some of my favorite peers.

Man joe! your prizes rule! the first prize in my contest (as you know!) was a zartan/shadow viper pack and a first prize ribbon made out of construction paper kindergarden style!! do i feel cheesy! yes,yes i do!!

I am so hoping to have my life and my custom supplies together so i can enter this as it stands now i may fall alittle short? but i hope not i wanna win that custom fodder!!!!!!!! btw- who's that figure in the shadows or is that a surprize??

TM

Oh, that reminds me... I got "me" in the mail sat. ;) and thanks for the cheesy ribbon, lol reminds me of kindergarden.

Well the week I went out to get the prizes, I got a $125 gift card from my bank... so I didn't mind splurging, lol...Hopefully... the prizes will draw all the closet customizers out to enter...

Oh, and you dont get ALL that fodder(click the link to the rules), you do get a nice big baggie of fodder and a custom by me though... the bags are just to show the fodder and the Shadowed figure, is just to represent a figure(it was the closest figure in grabbing distance when taking the pics).... and if you guess him... you'll get a cheesy ribbon :o

@smilepunch@

But I dont know if I'll make a Ribbon for 23rd place Draven @smilepunch@

Ouch man, just for that I am not going to give you that super secret info I got from Hasbro's trash man. @smilepunch@ It was big babies. ;)

Draven

@grumpy@ fine!!!! I'll make a 32nd place ribbon for you @smilepunch@

Oh, and back on topic, can I get a quick headcount on who's entering?

No new figures for you! @smilepunch@

Seriously I have been wondering where everyone is that was supposed to be in this?!?!?! I mean Rev Naz seems to have dropped off of TNI completely since the GD blow up. You out there Naz?

Draven

Oh, that reminds me... I got "me" in the mail sat. ;) and thanks for the cheesy ribbon, lol reminds me of kindergarden.

Well the week I went out to get the prizes, I got a $125 gift card from my bank... so I didn't mind splurging, lol...Hopefully... the prizes will draw all the closet customizers out to enter...

Oh, and you dont get ALL that fodder(click the link to the rules), you do get a nice big baggie of fodder and a custom by me though... the bags are just to show the fodder and the Shadowed figure, is just to represent a figure(it was the closest figure in grabbing distance when taking the pics).... and if you guess him... you'll get a cheesy ribbon :o

@smilepunch@

good new! i was hoping that you would get that i was affraid i wrote your address wrong?sorry about the sheet rock dust that probably coversed every thing!! the ribbon although cheesy was a last minute little thing i did, it reminded me of kindergarden too! but dont lie i know you pin that to your shirt and wear it around the house!!

TM

• 2 weeks later...

Cool, I hope a good number of people enter... things are looking iffy right now if i'll finish mine on time :( we'll see... and Draven, thanks, I cant take credit for the Baroness, I just found her on the web... but I airbrushed the santa hat on in paint :)

Hey joe I sent u some pics maybe I had the wrong email can I get it again. I'm in I got a few I made with in the last month which a few have seen. I just finished destro v1 and workin on shipwreck v1 now next firefly or quick kick v1.