Since When Is Batman Less Buff Than Superman?

monkey boy

i dunno it it's just me, but does anyone else think that hush batman's chest, legs, and waist are all quite a bit thicker than hush superman's? i have to check to see if this was actually how lee drew it, but it just don't seem right to me.

Batman's a fighter and Superman's a flier, it makes perfect sense that Superman would be sleeker, in my opinion, and As far as I can remember, it is entirely accurate.

i dunno it it's just me, but does anyone else think that hush batman's chest, legs, and waist are all quite a bit thicker than hush superman's? i have to check to see if this was actually how lee drew it, but it just don't seem right to me.

Batman's a fighter and Superman's a flier, it makes perfect sense that Superman would be sleeker, in my opinion, and As far as I can remember, it is entirely accurate.

i dunno i just picture superman being bigger, i'm about to go check the comics, but before i do, what i mean in the title is "since when is batman MORE buff than superman."

k update after checking the comics...they should be at least equal, and it seems like batman's chest and waist are indeed bigger in the toy. supes clearly wins in the arms category, and i thought batman's thighs were too big even before they made a hush superman figure. the utility belt might be adding some perceived thickness to his waist, but supes waist is still very tiny.

Well Batman is constanly working out to improve his strength so that he can carry his weight when swinging from rooftop to rooftop.So it's only natural that his physique would be larger than Superman's.

Superman doesnt need to work out because his strength is provided to him by the earth's sun.

I like Superman to be slimmer and more streamlined.Kinda like an olympic swimmer with super hero proportions.

And Batman is more like an olympic gymnast with super hero proportions.Batman would have a large upper body to be able to make all those swings on his batrope....

yeah, i personally just always think of superman in a frank miller sense, a hulking beast of a man who dwarfs normal people. i mean batman doesn't even have super strength, he's just a guy! i mean, technically superman would be all fat cause he doesn't have to work out, but since he's not, i want him super ripped.

but yeah, in the comic, they're pretty equal. in the toy, superman seems a little bit slimmer. nothing major, it just looks a bit weird. superman almost seems SMALLER to me.

still, great figure.

I always picture Superman bigger than Batman.

It's like this in the animated series.

Yep, that's how I picture Superman. In that episode where Bruce Wayne is kidnapped, Superman wears the Batman suit and appears bigger. I think Commisioner Gordan (or a cop) notices he's bigger for some reason.

haha that episode was awesome, is that the one when he fights brainiac and his mask comes off and brainiac sees that batman is superman and he says something like "this outcome was highly improbable".

This is actaully a very good question. I've always seen the two to be equal in "body style", but when it comes down to it, Batman is buffer, and Superman is bigger. That's why I love the Dark Knight Returns Superman, he's comperable to the "Colossus custom Batman" that I made. That,.. and he examplifies what I see in Superman. A total jerk. @haha@

Does anyone have any production pics of Hush Superman, so far all I have seen a pre-production pics of him?

I always picture Superman bigger than Batman.

It's like this in the animated series.

Yep, that's how I picture Superman. In that episode where Bruce Wayne is kidnapped, Superman wears the Batman suit and appears bigger. I think Commisioner Gordan (or a cop) notices he's bigger for some reason.

haha that episode was awesome, is that the one when he fights brainiac and his mask comes off and brainiac sees that batman is superman and he says something like "this outcome was highly improbable".

I also liked that episode too.

Still I dont understand how come the whole batsuit was teared off but the Superman suit has no damage at all........

and why does he wear 2 layers of clothes...........