Tru Exclusive Crimson And Greenshirt Sets!!

robot_sonic

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't feel like going through 5 pages worth of posts but I don't believe there are going to be separate packs for Tomax and Xamot...

G.I. Joe 3.75" Crimson Guard 6-Pack: Tomax - SKN: 079895

G.I. Joe 3.75" Crimson Guard 6-Pack: Xamot - SKN: 079895

They both have the same SKN numbers... My bet is Amazon set it up this way cause when people do a search for crimson guards for GI Joe that they do a search for either Tomax or do a search for Xamot and this is what they did...

Yea... I checked it out and if you go to Amazon.com and do a search on 079895

Both sets come up...

Just to clarify, do each JvC 2-pack in the same case assortment have a different SKN?

The 2 packs come in a case and that case is considered a wave and that wave has a set SKN number...

For example... Wave 5 case has it's own SKN number but each 2 pack inside the wave 5 case has it's own UPC code...

Yea... I checked it out and if you go to Amazon.com and do a search on 079895

Both sets come up...

Just to clarify, do each JvC 2-pack in the same case assortment have a different SKN?

The 2 packs come in a case and that case is considered a wave and that wave has a set SKN number...

For example... Wave 5 case has it's own SKN number but each 2 pack inside the wave 5 case has it's own UPC code...

Isn't it possible to have 50:50 ratio (of Tomax set and Xamot set) for these CG 6-packs? Is the different ASIN any indication?

I wouldnt see much reason for them to release two sets. At least at the same time.

I could think of two good reasons for Hasbro/TRU to release a set for each Twin. First, to own both Twins, you'd need to buy both sets, thus automatically doubling sales right off the bat. Second, army building won't be as discouraging, because there'd be less unique characters for each set. The CIF didn't just do as well as it did because of the Soldier/Officer mold.

Personally, I could go either way. If there's just one set, I'm sure it'll be easier to find, since all that hardcore army building wouldn't be as bad (at least not at the level of CIF). So I'll just pick up my two.

If it's two sets, I'll pick up more (my max would probably be 4 sets, depending on what army builders are actually in there). I can only stand to have one extra pair (good back-up) of the Twins.

I would one to think that having Tomax in a set with 5 CG's and Xamot in another set of his own, with ANOTHER 5 CG's would be a nice, slick way of getting an instant CG army of 10, along with the Crimson Twins.

Buy the two seperate packs, and you have a nice little grouping there. Putting both the Twins in together, with only 4 extra CG's and you're likely going to grab another, just to get 8 CG's and have and extra (un-needed) set of Twins.

I hope they're seperate.

"Hey Viper Hunter" I just half to know are those vipers at the bottom of your post customs figs. If they are they are very cool looking if they are.

oh no....they're the NEW Blue Vipers coming next year in wave 7! They're showing them at Brians Toys right now. :)

I just photoshopped the picture of one of them and made a quick Viper sig with it.

"Hey Viper Hunter" I just half to know are those vipers at the bottom of your post customs figs. If they are they are very cool looking if they are.

Dude where have you been, that's all the rage the new reapinted Viper and new SE. @smilepunch@

Draven

I have been playing catch-up for last few months. I can't wait until I get my Hand on those Blue Vipers. Got about 4 of the red ones and about 4 of the Python patrol. I just found out about the single packs week before last. It really helps out my army building. My B.A.T. army was about 4 know it’s up to 16 thanks to single packs. Trying to build up my Iron Grenadiers know with little success. I hope I get lucky when those blue vipers when they come out.

I just took the time to look at wave seven it just blew my mine. I was hoping for a wave five (I think) o ring Gung ho. The interchangeable head Cobra Commander A plus; the color scheme is lacking. The Snake Eyes with wolf is really cool looking. The new female Joe is a step up. It's good to that they are trying to come out with more female Joes. Can’t wait to see this wave come out.

I have been playing catch-up for last few months. I can't wait until I get my Hand on those Blue Vipers. Got about 4 of the red ones and about 4 of the Python patrol. I just found out about the single packs week before last. It really helps out my army building. My B.A.T. army was about 4 know it’s up to 16 thanks to single packs. Trying to build up my Iron Grenadiers know with little success. I hope I get lucky when those blue vipers when they come out.

I just took the time to look at wave seven it just blew my mine. I was hoping for a wave five (I think) o ring Gung ho. The interchangeable head Cobra Commander A plus; the color scheme is lacking. The Snake Eyes with wolf is really cool looking. The new female Joe is a step up. It's good to that they are trying to come out with more female Joes. Can’t wait to see this wave come out.

Well its a great time to be playing catch up as things have been great lately! :)

Draven