Bt Shockwave On Ebay

JoeRhyno

There's a lot of these auctions, eh? I'm just going to wait until it gets released Stateside, but I've got to say, after Silverstreak, this is my favourite remold yet!

Yeah I know I've seen 4 or 5 easy. Why would they make that many of the same prototype?

He looks neat :) I wish they had added something different to the car though... like at least swindle has that new bumper

They did Synch, they gave it a ground effects kit all the way around the car, and the front bumper is retooled as well.

He looks neat :)  I wish they had added something different to the car though... like at least swindle has that new bumper

They did Synch, they gave it a ground effects kit all the way around the car, and the front bumper is retooled as well.

Oh did they? I'll have to look closely once remmy gets upa gallery of him & jazz in the same pics :) Thats good to know though thanks!

TS I'm sure his hand will light up! They still coulda given it a purpleish tint though or something for when its not lit up :S This is still just an un official prototype so theres still HOPE!

Of course his hand won't light up. This isn't Energon you know. I reckon they will tint it by release though. They've still got to change the faction symbols and the number plate yet anyway.

I personally would have had him as a different mould. Dunno what but I think the RX8 looks a bit too sleek for Shockwave.

As for the after hours protos, I don't think they're as unofficial as people make out. I'll bet they make 40 or 50 odd of these and offer them to ebay sellers (like kenscollections) as a publicity stunt. Everyone makes a bit of money, and it gets the buzz going for the figure before it's released