What Bat Villain Do You Want To See Made?

Thunder

In a perfect world, which Bat-Villain would you like to see made ( in comic style) if sculpted by the Four Horsemen. Mind you, this is in a perfect world. So please no negative comments. This is a wish list.

Here are my Top 5:

1. Classic Riddler

2. Ras Al Ghul

3. Classic Killer Croc (no tail)

4. Professor Hugo Strange (with batsuit variant)

4. Clayface

Ok everyone...what's yout Top 5.

I'd like to see:

1 Catwoman, in her classic black suit

2 Clayface

3 Two-Face

4 Classic Riddler

5 Posion Ivy and Harley 2 pack

But most of all, I'd like tp see a classic Batgirl, even though she's not a villain.

Arch

I'm still hung up on my incomplety Hush line-up. We're not getting Talia, Lady Shive, or Killer Croc. We got Ra's. Talia's almost a no-brainer to go with him. Waves 1 and 2 gave us two female figures, then we got the sausage-fest that is wave 3.

Robin and Oracle are sorely missing from Leee's Bat Family, but the villians we lost out on giving Wave 3 to a Batman Begins tie-in are unforgivable.

Given what we've got and are getting from D.C.D. I'd go with

1. Clayface (Matt Hagen or most recent version)

2. Firefly (Modern Age version)

3. Ventriloquist and Scarface

4. Two Face (F.A. and I may change my mind on this one after I see how the Tim Sale version looks)

5 Baby Dahl ( I know she only apeared in the animated series, but I always thought she was cute - in a sick, twisted sort of way)

I know there's several other villians (S.A. Poison Ivy, Mr. Zasze, Killer Moth, ect) to name a few. That could and even should be made, but I'm not that interested in adding them to my collection.

I'm still hung up on my incomplety Hush line-up. We're not getting Talia, Lady Shive, or Killer Croc. We got Ra's. Talia's almost a no-brainer to go with him. Waves 1 and 2 gave us two female figures, then we got the sausage-fest that is wave 3.

Robin and Oracle are sorely missing from Leee's Bat Family, but the villians we lost out on giving Wave 3 to a Batman Begins tie-in are unforgivable.

Worst of all is the fact that Begins should be forgotten, before it ever gets to a theater screen.

In my perfect world, Mattel would dump THE Batman and restart their BTAS line and give us Freeze, the Riddler, Clayface, Scarecrow, and Killer Croc.

In terms of DCD, I'd like to see Bane, Clayface, and if done right, I'd like to see The Ventriloquist and Scar Face.

I would absolutly love it if the Four Horsemen did;

Catwoman

The Riddler

Harley Quinn

Man-Bat

Clayface

Bane

Two-Face

I know these are good guys, but I would also like to see;

Bat-Girl (The former assain with the full face mask)

Night-wing (I know there is one, but I want the Four Horsemen to do one)

In my perfect world NO animated figures would ever be done again at least for 5 years...Mattel would be putting out comic-accurate villain figures...

I have to say that I broke down and bought some DCD ones. I got Ivy, Joker, Hush, Silver age Batman and Robin...

I can't WAIT for the new Long Halloween figs or the Rogue gallery line.

For the future I really want:

Firefly

Cavalier

Black Spider

KGBeast

Ventriloquist

Bane's henchmen...