Shogun Warriors/jumbo Machinders

Mr Nobody

Yup, I sure do. Maybe I'm one of the folks outbidding you. Haha, just kidding. I buy my stuff from specialized anime stores online. But every once in a blue moon eBay has great deals.

Try HLJ.com, they're a place in Japan that ships to US and Canuckland but shipping can be pricey. Just depends on how bad you want the toy/collectible.

BTW - I only pick up the new SOC stuff from Bandai. Some of the vintage stuff is way over my head. Yeah I liked the cartoons and comics from back in the day but not that much....

Not much Machinder discussion takes place here, no. There are other, more specific forums that are better suited for that. Try ToyboxDX or the yahoo Jumbo Machinder group. The yahoo group gets a little dead from time to time, but it's full of a great group of people that really help each other out - whether it's getting something they're looking for or helping someone thru a problem.

I have a 24" Raideen with both lower arms missing. I've had it for quite a few years now, but have had difficulty finding the arms for it.

I also have a 16" Great Mazinger by Marmit. It's decent, but not too great.

My favorite is my 20" Mazinger by Kaiyodo. It's almost as large as the classic 24" ones, but has better proportioning, making it much cooler. It's also rare as hell and almost impossible to find now. Here's a pic from HLJ when they had it:

http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljpage.cgi?KYDMS01X