Alt Ravage Pics

DPrime

I both like & hate :) Not really hate just dislike certain things about it... Like the fact that his mouth can't open up like in the box pic :| & the way the fangs are :S I both like & dislike those... I think silver or gray woulda worked better for color as well on the fangs...

I've just realised what I don't like about it. Like synch said about the mouth. I think it'd look better with me kind of roaring expression on his face. The head looks too goofy to me.

And as others have said, he needs claws

claws & t his sucker woulda been much cooler! Either way I'm getting the bt, he just looks sweet in car mode if anything & I'm an misb guy so thats the way he would stay anways. I sure wish tankor would take some more pics though!

More pics of ravage him self, & with all the other bts! I mean he only has one lone pic of him & sideswipe togeahter :S I'd like to see how deadend & him look togeather as well fighting some autobots

I actually like Ravage better than Windcharger. At least the cat-head makes him look like someone. Windcharger looks sort of like Overdrive in my eyes. Plus he comes with two lame shields.

I DO wish Ravage had claws, though. It seems so easy...

I actually like Ravage better than Windcharger. At least the cat-head makes him look like someone. Windcharger looks sort of like Overdrive in my eyes. Plus he comes with two lame shields.

I DO wish Ravage had claws, though. It seems so easy...

Well, not to argue, but the Binal Tech version IS Overdrive!!!

It does suck though, how they chopped the barrell off of his gun!!! @grumpy@

Also, yeah, I would definitely like Ravage better with claws!! :)

#US1#

Bleh... I think a little creativity could've turned the Tracks mold into one of the seekers pretty easily. All it would take is remolding the missiles into the shoulder spikes, really. The shoulders already have a somewhat similar aesthetic to the wings, the arm cannons are perfect as well since they had them already, and the fake windshield area on the chest is reminiscent of the chest cockpit design as well.

C'mon, folks... it's at least no more of a stretch than slapping a panther head on this and calling it Ravage. :P

Bleh... I think a little creativity could've turned the Tracks mold into one of the seekers pretty easily. All it would take is remolding the missiles into the shoulder spikes, really. The shoulders already have a somewhat similar aesthetic to the wings, the arm cannons are perfect as well since they had them already, and the fake windshield area on the chest is reminiscent of the chest cockpit design as well.

C'mon, folks... it's at least no more of a stretch than slapping a panther head on this and calling it Ravage.

No, you're right, but as I've said before, Hasbro could very well add fighter jets to the Alternator line. Panthers, not so much...

No official AMERICAN storyline as yet. But in a Q&A on Hasbro's site they stated they were looking into the possibility of bringing a storyline to it.

In essense: Dont hold your breath as Hasbro has been known to alter plans as they see fit. But the fact that theyve acknowledged that there is an interest in a storyline wont hurt chances any.

well is there any story? Thats what always confused me about tf ,the storys between g1 to beastwars how did op go from a truck , to a gorilla, to a firetruck and I take that armda and energon are kinda like marvels ultimate line.

The Binaltech (Japanese version of Alternators) storyline places them squarely in the G1 universe, which is fine by me! Basically, they were given new bodies using "binaltech" technology... I don't have a link to the exact stories... maybe someone else?