Alt/bt Wheeljack??

LiquidMetal

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He just doesn't look right. He should at least have the Tracks style transformation, not the "my chest is half a car" style.

Just realised who he reminds me of. Armada Red Alert!

The Tracks custom Repaint that the goofs at bbts put up thinking it was real was a Much Much better job than this!

This may be the first ALt/BT I PASS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't even like the car let alone the paintjob they gave it!

I think the figure looks great....... but not as far as wheeljack is concerned. The head sculpt is very nice but not like the toon and the color of the car is nice but its not his colors. If they change the colors of the vehicle to colors that are more fitting to Whelljack than I think this would be a perfect Altornator to add to the line up. Maybe a red racing stripe with green waist and arm areas, or vice verse.

Gunman, good show!

fordracing2005mustang3.jpg

He's definetly not a custom but a prototype. No one was expecting Wheeljack to look like this. But it seems that the "real car" paintjobs is what we should expect and Not necessarily G1 paintjobs.... I like Him. He will also look better in metal (Bt) And Remember, A decepticon Mustang will still get Made.

awheeljack2.jpg

One thing I noted is that the doors in the back are much like g1 wheeljacks WIng thingys

THought I'd this as well

cf_1_b.JPG

f9_12_sb.JPG

97_1_b.JPG

c3_12_sb.JPG

a6_12_sb.JPG

Is that mister I see on the sticker there? @loll@ That must mean its a decepticon right?! @firedevil@ @loll@

I may warm up to this guy after all I suppose ... Gona wait till I see final pics before I decide

I'm more than ok with this guy, so far I want/need all the Alts short from Swindle, who just comes off feeling like a yellow Hound to me. :D

*edit

Though the Tracks mold would have been better if you ask me....even more so if it was remolded into the C5R. :D

He's definetly not a custom but a prototype. No one was expecting Wheeljack to look like this. But it seems that the "real car" paintjobs is what we should expect and Not necessarily G1 paintjobs.... I like Him. He will also look better in metal (Bt) And Remember, A decepticon Mustang will still get Made.

They still could have added a bit of Red and Green to the "inside" parts.

I don't know about this one...

I like it,I think it looks awesome and that head mold is a meaner, tougher Wheeljack.I don't mind the colors that much,I know it is a prototype and is subject to change,besides...the priority of the Alternators/BT is to look like the car first and the bot second.

the priority of the Alternators/BT is to look like the car first and the bot second.

Screw that - one doesn't have any priority over the other. If these don't look like good 'bots, I'm not going to buy them.

I mean, who out here displays their Alts in bot mode? I know I do.

I don't mind the head - in fact, that's one thing I really like about this figure.

I guess it's the stripes that are the biggest problem. They look great on the car itself, but they make the figure look kind of weird. I mean, couldn't they just be GREEN at least?

Also his head does look a little more evil to me than good. So it should make for a good Decepticon. Wonder who that will be?

If the head comes out on an Autobot I don't think they would then use it for a Decepticon.