Wave 7 Speculation

yojoeshow

At the moment we have no idea whats coming after wave 6. And wave 7 is due out in like Feb-March 2005. So I thought we could do alittle speculation as to what we will be seeing. Keep in mind its what we suspect we'll see not always what we wish we'd see.

I'm thinking:

-Gen. Hawk (every wave needs a couple repaints)

-Ven Max (I know we are getting the Ven Chamber but I don't think they are going to neglect using this mold)

-BAT v4

-Baroness (repaint)

-A New Dreadnok (maybe Road Pig or Monkeywrench)

-Link (repaint)

-Hi-Tech (new mold)

every wave needs a couple repaints

Um, no. @smilepunch@

As for who we will see, who knows. It IS kinda surprising we haven't heard anything yet.

Perhaps some of the recent drivers, like Clutch, Slipstream and Ace.

Hopefully the breakdown will be:

5 repaints, 4 RAH new sculpts and 3 new characters.

I wouldn't mind seeing another wave of straight-up repaints. I'd like to see repaints of the VvsV Wave 3 Sgt. Stalker and Wave 4 Duke, and I'd like to see a Night Force repaint of Chief Torpedo and Hi-Tech, and I'd like to see Desert Patrol repaints of the VvsV Tunnel-Rat and Dr. Link Talbot. Hey, and what about a Python Patrol set including Neurotoxin and Razorclaw? (Can you tell how impressed I am with the latest repaints?) (lol)

And dangit, why can't we have a new accessory pack?? I'd like to see that too...

I wouldn't mind seeing another wave of straight-up repaints. I'd like to see repaints of the VvsV Wave 3 Sgt. Stalker and Wave 4 Duke, and I'd like to see a Night Force repaint of Chief Torpedo and Hi-Tech, and I'd like to see Desert Patrol repaints of the VvsV Tunnel-Rat and Dr. Link Talbot. Hey, and what about a Python Patrol set including Neurotoxin and Razorclaw? (Can you tell how impressed I am with the latest repaints?) (lol)

And dangit, why can't we have a new accessory pack?? I'd like to see that too...

Thankfully, I think they know to limit the number of repaints.

Agreed. More than likely, it was just a place holder listing.

Yeah that is what I was thinking too, I agree with NC I think that we are going to get a VM in battle armor. I also hope that we see a Flint and a Falcon. I like the idea about another Dreadnok.

Agreed.  More than likely, it was just a place holder listing.

Yeah that is what I was thinking too, I agree with NC I think that we are going to get a VM in battle armor. I also hope that we see a Flint and a Falcon. I like the idea about another Dreadnok.

Well, Buzzer is next on deck, but I doubt so soon after Torch.

Agreed.  More than likely, it was just a place holder listing.

Well, Buzzer is next on deck, but I doubt so soon after Torch.

Buzzer would be SWEET!

I'd say flint is a good safe bet, and while i want ripper i'd say we would have to at least skip a wave.

if i were doing it, this is would i would do

Gung-ho (0-ringed new sculpt) vs. Jungle viper (vvv viper painted like jvc 1.5 rah mold viper)

Barrel Roll (Night Force) vs. Blackout (preferable cobra blue)

Slipstream (repaint) vs. Avac (btr remold)

Flint (new sculpt) vs. Firefly (urban repaint of vvv mold)

Bombshell vs. Crimson Gaurd

Xamot and Tamox (while iw ould like a new vvv suit mold that is more suit like, i think a shot at them in some form of battle armour first would be best)

I would add more molds, but this is the wave that needs to be cheap, it's gonna come out ina slow part of the year. and i'd rather them take care of some of thebtr remolds (flint more than likely and avac) and some must have for the fans first.

I felt collecters would complain less if we gave a trooper pack with gung-ho if he had swivel wrists, many folks buy many of those anyways to make non swivel wristed folks swivel wristed.

and collecters buy the girls, not the fans, what better way to make em buy it than a new sculpt ig?

More what I want to see then what I think will actually come out.:

- 3V Viper Repaint. (Hope for classic colors)

- 3V Baroness Reapaint (Hope for Black and Red)

- Firefly (Useing the BTR one, with urban Camo)

- Like to see that Buzzer mold

- New Wet Suit

- New Xamot and Tamox

- New Lifeline

- New Scarlet

- Cobra BAT V 3.3 (Head and Chest of V3.2, with Arms, waist, and legs of V4. With V3.2 backpack, and V4's weapons.)

- New Dial Tone

-C.A.T (Grizzly repainted Black and Red with remolded parts.)

-Dreadnok Cycle (Repainted Venom Cycle, with a different gun on the sidecar)

- Desert Humvee (Repaint of Jungle Humvee in Desert camo)

-Cobra Stinger (Repainted/Remolded Splitfire.)

ok i just of this sputroops had wave 7,5 witch had tf, nf,and troop buliders and repaints then wave 8 that was it .now what if wave 6 is the last of VvV and in jan we get a new theme dose that make scents? i mean we just got more tf,nf,troopbulders and pp. in wave 5

ok i just of this sputroops had wave 7,5 witch had tf, nf,and troop buliders and repaints then wave 8 that was it .now what if wave 6 is the last of VvV and in jan we get a new theme dose that make scents? i mean we just got more tf,nf,troopbulders and pp. in wave 5

Hasbro said at the Con that they are dragging the VvV theme all the way to June. So I figure if wave 7 comes out in March, then a wave 8 comes out in May so Hasbro puts out the same amount of waves as before and is just in time to promote the new theme. I'm hoping this theme goes out with a bang just like Spytroops did with the armybuilders and really cool CC.

Last night I was watching VvV movie on CN. I think Link is going to be repainted, I mean he's all over the movie.

I'd say flint is a good safe bet, and while i want ripper i'd say we would have to at least skip a wave.

if i were doing it, this is would i would do

Gung-ho (0-ringed new sculpt) vs. Jungle viper (vvv viper painted like jvc 1.5 rah mold viper)

Bombshell vs. Crimson Gaurd

Xamot and Tamox (while iw ould like a new vvv suit mold that is more suit like, i think a shot at them in some form of battle armour first would be best)

I would add more molds, but this is the wave that needs to be cheap, it's gonna come out ina slow part of the year. and i'd rather them take care of some of thebtr remolds (flint more than likely and avac) and some must have for the fans first.

I felt collecters would complain less if we gave a trooper pack with gung-ho if he had swivel wrists, many folks buy many of those anyways to make non swivel wristed folks swivel wristed.

and collecters buy the girls, not the fans, what better way to make em buy it than a new sculpt ig?

Nice ideas!

I am sure that we are going to see a non BTR Flint as well as some more repaints, hopefully AVAC, Firefly and Blackout. I have a feeling we are going to see a Gung-Ho (o-ring) before V vs V is done.

I know we won't see Major Bludd ever. The Powers that Be hate him. How else could they have passed him bye for a new sculpt for over 3 years now?

Since there's a 12-inch Spirit Iron Knife (or was supposed to be, not sure I saw it), he's gonna be around next year.

I'd prefer a new Black-Out, I hate the bulky body with preposed parts they gave him the first time.

Based on the Crimson Attack Copter, and the fact the CAT II both rotted in warehouses for over a year, and are still available on clearance, I'd say a Crimson Grizzly repaint isn't gonna happen, unless it's a store exclusive. Even then, I doubt it.

Anyway, I'd guess wave 7, if it's Valor vs . Venom will be at best, 50% new figures. Probably less than that.