Post Your Picture

Mike

@lol@ To funny Mike!

Hmm here is a bad one my gf took of me in my storage room at my parents two days ago.

me3.jpg

Draven

Storage room? So that's where Scott Stapp has been hiding since Creed broke up!

@smilepunch@

Arch

lol

@lol@ To funny Mike!

Hmm here is a bad one my gf took of me in my storage room at my parents two days ago.

me3.jpg

Draven

@smilepunch@

Arch

Zing! Or Compliment? Depends on your taste in music. Or as I like to classify Creed, used tissue.

Hey D, you need me to buy you some shirts? @loll@ every pic I've seen of you(what, a whole 2?), you're wearing faded-to-hell t-shirts.. if you need any just let me know.. @loll@

Hey T shirts or figures.............. @hmmm@ Figures. lol

I have plenty of nice non faded shirts I just like to work in my old shirts ;)

Draven

@lol@ To funny Mike!

me3.jpg

Draven

@smilepunch@

Arch

@lol@

I wish he was in there, maybe I could kick his ass for quiting. I don't care what anyone says, I loved Creed.

Draven

I don't care what anyone says, I loved Creed.

of course you love Creed. I realize now that you love EVERYTHING I hate!

thats it. I am done calling you Draven.

from now on, you are BizarroClam!

Creed was victimized by the radio industry and by those within it, who hated them as well. Though they themselves hated them, they made sure to play their music, to such an EXTREME series of nauseating repetition...that all who listened, began to hate them also!

I liked the music as well, but I gotta admit, if I heard one of their songs one more time...JUST ONE MORE TIME!!!....I was going to do hurtful things to myself!!

^_^

@loll@ @loll@

NEW SPECZZZ

glasses9jq.png

I like the new look! ^_^

@loll@ Look what you started RC Rika. Yes people dont get mad, get glad. @loll@ #party# @yipee@

I didn't mean to!! :huh: @screamer@

Creeeeed....their name is like fingernails on Chalkboard. Gimme Styx anyday.

Styx? @hmmm@

Lead singer has a voice as soothing as two alley cats going at it, at 3:00 in the morning! Sewing needles jabbed into both ear holes, sounds better!

@lol@

Styx? @hmmm@

Lead singer has a voice as soothing as two alley cats going at it, at 3:00 in the morning! Sewing needles jabbed into both ear holes, sounds better!

@lol@

Heh heh someone caught it, you gotta wake up pretty early in the mornin' to pull the wool on ya, VH. To be honest I think the worst voice in Rock History belongs not to Bob Dylan, but to Led Zep's Robert Plant. If Zeppelin was an insturmental band I would love it, but his voice is horrible.

Styx? @hmmm@

@lol@

Heh heh someone caught it, you gotta wake up pretty early in the mornin' to pull the wool on ya, VH. To be honest I think the worst voice in Rock History belongs not to Bob Dylan, but to Led Zep's Robert Plant. If Zeppelin was an insturmental band I would love it, but his voice is horrible.

blasphemy!!! im wearing my zep shirt right now. plant in his younger days of just high pitched yelling was awesome. latter days sucked, yea. but the early days stuff was great, i dont think zeppelin would sound right without plant.

I think this should be move into the Music forum under the title "lets talk about the crappiest bands of all time" :)

lol.. I liked 'em too...

"with arms wide oooopeeeeeen"

sorry... and if you even need a T.. just give me a holla ;)

Sweet next time I need some shirts but buy some Joes I will pm you! @smilepunch@

Draven

But but we both love RAH Joes. That is something. Don't give up in us Clam! @smilepunch@

@loll@

Draven

These were taken last year, during the winter:

worley015.jpg

Left to Right: Me, A New Friend, and my dear friend (and musical cohort) Heather

dustin.jpg

Me holding a Wall CLock shaped like a watch, which I gave as a gift to a friend after I took it off her wall.

These were taken last week:

P7310067.jpg

Heather and I once again

P7310078.jpg

Jumping for Joy (while wearing Heather's clothes)

Sniff.jpg

I couldn't get The Pixies' song "Debaser" out of my head and so I went a little crazy. :(

Woah... "Heather" looks familar...

Stop looking like Colin Farrell.