Post Your Picture

Mike

It's me!

I'm still on duty when I took these pictures... don't tell my bosses! @hmmm@

thatsme2.jpg

thatsme1.jpg

I'd hit it!

Tom

I see the "War on Terror" is in great hands.

Where's my shovel? I feel the sudden urge to dig a bunker in my backyard.

@smilepunch@

Stay Safe, mang.

I'd rather have my melons then their basketballs haha.

:wub: I like em in all sizes :P

Hey, I know there are more women here...where they at? @hmmm@

U know they are making a new Dukes of hazzard with J. Simpson..... they should of used J Low to fit in them Daisy Dukes :P

here's a pic of me behind the PETA activist that was outside my building today. @lol@  you can't tell, but she's topless and holding a PETA sign up in front of her hoo-haas, and her entire body is labeled with cuts of meat. 

there were multiple near-collisions from cars stopping in the street to take pictures.

p.jpg

and not 20 minutes later...

7.jpg

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

Unfortunate the collision was the street, and not the sidewalk.

Those PETA folk are no worse than the devil, cruelty, lying, deceit it is all part of what makes PETA great.

They're probably not open enough to discuss their bra size in a public forum hahah.

I don't care really, I tell people everything.... not always a good thing to do... lol.

Yeah.. i have the same problem. It's gotten me in trouble MANY times. :-x @smilepunch@

Yep, I get in trouble all the time for saying things when I shouldn't... haha.

Well I dont know if 'my' things and 'your' things fall in the same category. :rolleyes:

Can you explain further? lol *too dumb to read properly*

I saw Jessica Simpsons new music video today,.... NASTY...

Dancing around pretty much naked soaping up the General Lee...

Its making me hate the Dukes of Hazzard..... :(

Bleck...

lol nevermind... its me being stupid. Ive said some stupid things that I shouldnt have said, that's all. And nothings wrong with j. simpson half naked soaping up anything... :D

@firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@

Woah. she has the same initals as me!

Nevermind.

U know they are making a new Dukes of hazzard with J. Simpson..... they should of used J Low to fit in them Daisy Dukes :P

J-Lo.. YUCK!

J-Lo.. YUCK!

J-Low gotta bigger butt!! :P

I didn't want to bring this up, but since we're all onto this bit about discussing our private parts and how they can sometimes be a BIG pain and hinderance, I thought I'd share the fact that, I TOO...have considered some sort of penile reduction surgery, as it just gets to be TOO MUCH sometimes, and can cause me to suffer moments of embarrassment and physical pain.

I still suffer emotionally, from all those years in high school, when after gym class and we had to take showers, and all the other kids laughing and pointing at me. :(

I thought it was because I was cursed, but here it turns out I was just blessed. Nevertheless....it's just got to be a little too much to carry around at my age, so I've thought maybe a reduction, for better comfort, would be appropriate?

@hmmm@

HEE HAR! HEE HAR!!!

fbd6235e.jpg

J-Lo.. YUCK!

What's wrong with J-Lo??

36-24-36...heh.....? Only if she's 5'3" @smilepunch@