Post Your Picture

Mike

erica you cut ur hair no?

Yeah, cut me hair, and they straightened it. I took a pic, but it's never straight! it's always curly :)

Here's me out with some friends:

igotsanidea.jpg

HEY! You kinda, sorta, almost, maybe, look a little like your AVATAR picture? ;)

That was probably the point! :P

duhhhhhhhhh! @smilepunch@

• 8 months later...

B U M P !!

bump-set-faceplant.jpg

Resurrected from thee abyss of past lost topics HELL! ^_^

Wonder if this can be moved to the new and improved GD section?

DJing my 30th High School class reunion party.

078tg.jpg

Anyhow, GO BEARS!! ;)

Looks like my Brownies might be putting a whoopin' on'em tonight? Maybe? ^_^

Oh I thought you were at your local Tea Party rallying :P

@haha@ I'd do it no charge, just to be there.

lol viper for a second I was wondering why someone was posting a picture of Jonathan Frakes @loll@

I allways though that he looked like Guy Williams the father on Lost in Space :P

JONATHAN FRAKES???

I think I'll take the Guy Williams comparison! @haha@

H1XTD00Z.jpg

lol viper for a second I was wondering why someone was posting a picture of Jonathan Frakes @loll@

I allways though that he looked like Guy Williams the father on Lost in Space :P

JONATHAN FRAKES???

I think I'll take the Guy Williams comparison! @haha@

H1XTD00Z.jpg

Hell VH that could be your father you look so much alike

• 4 weeks later...

Ahhhh....DAYTONA BEACH!

underpier.jpg

I'm ready to go back!

The water parks at Disneyworld were pretty amazing as well.

Me at the TYPHOON LAGOON..

typhoonlagoon.jpg

Great pics, everyone! VH your shots of Florida makes me really look forward to our trip to Orlando in a couple of weeks for my boy's 8th birthday. The best part is that he has no clue that we are going to Orlando!

These are before and after pics of my newest toy that my contractor finished on last Thursday:

Ebay005-2.jpg

Ebay046.jpg

Great pics, everyone! VH your shots of Florida makes me really look forward to our trip to Orlando in a couple of weeks for my boy's 8th birthday. The best part is that he has no clue that we are going to Orlando!

Last time I was in Orlando, at the Magic Kingdom, was with the family in 1976 and man how things have grown and changed! So much MORE to do there now and even with 7 days there and an 8 day hopper pass for all the parks, we couldn't see all of it. Your boy will have a blast. :)

These are before and after pics of my newest toy that my contractor finished on last Thursday:

Ebay005-2.jpg

Ebay046.jpg

PARTY TIME!!