Post Your Picture

Mike

here am i! please ladies...no...

Wow! Nice location! Looks tropical....like somewhere other than the U.S. maybe?

ya the one on the right is one an island in the gulf of Thailand, the one on the right is in South Padre Island here in TX

Haha, i'm 26 and people think I'm between 18-21... I guess that's a good thing? Or so I am told..

Haha, i'm 26 and people think I'm between 18-21... I guess that's a good thing? Or so I am told..

ABSOLUTLY! take it from the Queen, you can never be too young looking ^_^ . Some one mistook me for being 23 yesterday........I started to cry lol.

Well queen seems to me its your turn to pop that pic of you on here you got wheel to post so were waitinglol

ABSOLUTLY! take it from the Queen, you can never be too young looking ^_^ . Some one mistook me for being 23 yesterday........I started to cry lol.

Well queen seems to me its your turn to pop that pic of you on here you got wheel to post so were waitinglol

So what do I do when I go too photobucket??? My room mate got lazy and frustrated and is no longer willing to help me post pics. why is this perticular function of computing so hard?

Queenie, Just go to photo bucket and click upload. Then select the pic that you have saved on your pc you want uploaded. now your pic is on photobucket.

next step - getting it on tni

after it is uploaded you will see 3 or 4 boxes under your pic that is displayed on photobucket. Click in the box marked IMG. It will automatically copy it into your clipboard. Now just paste it into the reply box at tni and it is uploaded.

If you still have problems, email your pic to me and after I use it for spank material, Ill upload it.

If you still have problems, email your pic to me and after I use it for spank material, Ill upload it.

@loll@ I just pictured Starscream wackin' @loll@

(the transformer not the person above... @hmmm@ )

you guys are sooooo bent! but thats why i dig you @smilepunch@ . ok children, stand back! Mother Supreme is about to do her thing. l just hope I dont end up looking like Aunt Claira from Bewitch after a spell goes wrong @loll@

ok here goes nothing.......brb with pic.

161.jpg

WELL SON OF A (BLEEP)!! how do ya like them apples @redalert@ . this is a red letter day people. Queenie just learned how to post pics all on her own LOL. I just wanna go on record now as saying " im not responsible for any therpy bills that may come as a result from stareing too long.

BUT! this was only the first half of my learinin experiance. I still need to figure out exactly how to up load pics to photobucket, then I'll be able to give you guys something a bit more pleaseing to gawk at other than me...............say like my collection!!!!!

Queen you know what i find most shocking about your pics? That you got those crappy sprit figures lol

WHAT!!! BITE ME @smilepunch@ . And for clarifaction it was the movie that was utter sh*t........not the figs :P . don't be shocked if while surfing the bay 5 years from now a cuple are up to $50 each.

Queen you know what i find most shocking about your pics? That you got those crappy sprit figures lol

WHAT!!! BITE ME @smilepunch@ . And for clarifaction it was the movie that was utter sh*t........not the figs :P . don't be shocked if while surfing the bay 5 years from now a cuple are up to $50 each.

You know your probly right. They will be like 300 bucks on e bay. I haven't seen the movie but i have seen the figures and just wasn't impressed at all.

That poster or what ever of the sub mariner is it signed? Just wondering i thought it was swell. Its funny looking at your walls i to have the super friends set and all the reactavated figures except the allstars i just have sups. My walls are covered in MOC DCSH and DCUC. And of course my DCD cyborg sups. I wish i had a good cam i would take some pics but my crappy web cam barely works as it is

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

BUMP! New contributions anyone? ^_^

From this past summer, had a mini reunion with some old HS classmates at the local GRILL tavern...

atthegrilltammy.jpg

From this past summer, had a mini reunion with some old HS classmates at the local GRILL tavern...

atthegrilltammy.jpg

HOLY #$##!!! IT'S GRIZZLY FUCKIN' ADAMS!

@loll@ LOL!

I guess that's better than Yule Gibbons!