Me, Christmas time:

ericapeace.jpg

...a few more to come?? (:

Me more recently...

Rika.jpg

IMG00064.jpg

IMG00029-20090219-2211.jpg

do me do me......oh wait that sounds wrong lol

Oh please! And why would a Spanish man be in need of having his ego stroked (wow talk about sounding wrong). The very sound of a Latin man's pants coming undone is enough to work his patner in to a frenzy. The fact that you all seem to have thoes suave good looks is only iceing on the cake.

OK loves!! thats it for Queen and her sexy-O-meter LOL. If you want you egos stroked then go call your girl friends................after all im sure its been all on 10 mins sence they've nagged the hell out of you about (fill in blank) LMAO!!

I'll be sure to tell my mother you dont like her ornaments. no paddles though. she has a thing for glass ornaments and lighthouses. crazy old ladies. believe me, im 25 and live on my own, my walls are bare with no paddles or anything.

I must have made yall go ewww cause noone said anything about me <_<

That's because you look like you're about 6'3" and 285lbs. and we don't want to say anything that might earn your wraith?? @smilepunch@

You look like a normal, well-raised, all American, laid back young man! How's that?

Dan stop holding me back, i can take him!! well.... me and about 4 friends...

That's because you look like you're about 6'3" and 285lbs. and we don't want to say anything that might earn your wraith?? @smilepunch@

You look like a normal, well-raised, all American, laid back young man! How's that?

Dan stop holding me back, i can take him!! well.... me and about 4 friends...

LOL hmm most i ever took on was 3 so 4 maybe my kryptonite

I must have made yall go ewww cause noone said anything about me <_>

You see this is why I hate these kind of threads

A few get noticed while others get shunned

I seen this before and it gets out of hand

It happened on Seibertron a while back

I always thought of it as just exercising to right to privacy if you don't want to show your pic. Feeling shunned makes me think you would like to show your pic, but your not to confident about it. There's nothing wrong with that either, but I've gotten the gist of what you look like with the video you showed in the monkey room when you got your Jeep and you look just as cool as the rest of us. ;) I'm just kidding when I say I belong to the Beautiful People Society. @lol@

I don't think we even need a "post your picture" thread to have THAT happen? @hmmm@

Some folks don't draw as much attention to themselves at ALL, with just their sporadic comments here and there, but I don't think it should taken personally. We're all free to pick and choose who (or what) we feel compelled to respond to...or not. I know the insecure and skittish folks might take it personal, but they shouldn't, it's a public forum and everybody is different in their style, approach and interests, and if we take a particular interest in one member over another, that's just human nature.....with or without pics even, to show off our striking looks and looks worth striking for? @haha@

Besides...I think nonameshmo30 was just kiddin' around and getting himself into the mix a little more assertively than most. That's exactly HOWE to get noticed and familiarized with everyone...JUMP on in!

I'll confess that I just stole the dude in the cowboy hat picture off the internet, and this is a REAL picture of me....

fatguy.png

Since I've been laid off from work, I've gained a little weight and haven't been able to afford new clothes just yet, so forgive the nudity! ^_^

Dang Dan, you need a shave. @lol@

That..or some hair dye, to make my beard match my head or my head match my beard? When the hair in the crack-a yer azz turns gray..you know you're OLD!! @loll@

I'll confess that I just stole the dude in the cowboy hat picture off the internet, and this is a REAL picture of me....

fatguy.png

Since I've been laid off from work, I've gained a little weight and haven't been able to afford new clothes just yet, so forgive the nudity! ^_^

LMAO @bounce@

WOW

That was very unexepted LOL

sometimes its good to be not noticed, when i first joined here as Fade-Out 6 years ago i posted a pic of myself at 19, and my now old friend Dan (Viper Hunter) compared me to Joey Slotnik... (i was so emotionally crushed to have such a horrid comparison i still remeber this memory). so it's not always good to have people make comments. i've also been compared to nic cage (which i'll take slotnik over anyday) so really, if you post a pic here and noone says anything your good. it means your normal and fit in noone has any flamebait on you.

(anyone ever notice arrow has never posted a pic?) (or did i miss it in my abscence?) @firedevil@

(anyone ever notice arrow has never posted a pic?) (or did i miss it in my abscence?) @firedevil@

He's posted animated pics, self drawn cartoons but that's all. They are rather humorous.

and they can be found....where? shawn if you value your life, you will tell me. (kidding on the life threatening part, but really, i'll do it)

He's posted animated pics, self drawn cartoons but that's all. They are rather humorous.

and they can be found....where? shawn if you value your life, you will tell me. (kidding on the life threatening part, but really, i'll do it)

Aw hell, I forgot where I saw those. I'm pretty sure they were in the GD forum, but you'll have better luck sifting though ARROW's post as a member. Unless he feels inclined to post them again.....

fatguy.png

WHY............WHY did you have to mess with the fantacy. So I guess my plans for renting a Jeep Wrangler and picking you up on a dusty road just like in a Stetson cologne comericial is now out of the question @loll@

So I guess my plans for renting a Jeep Wrangler and picking you up on a dusty road just like in a Stetson cologne comericial is now out of the question @loll@

You, my friend are a hopeless romantic. I wish more women would think like you do. I think that would be the answer to world peace. ;)

sometimes its good to be not noticed, when i first joined here as Fade-Out 6 years ago i posted a pic of myself at 19, and my now old friend Dan (Viper Hunter) compared me to Joey Slotnik... (i was so emotionally crushed to have such a horrid comparison i still remeber this memory).

OMIGOD!!! :o

I've done irreparable damage to your self-esteem?? I should have never responded!!

SEE? No news IS good news! ^_^

WHY............WHY did you have to mess with the fantacy. So I guess my plans for renting a Jeep Wrangler and picking you up on a dusty road just like in a Stetson cologne comericial is now out of the question @loll@

I'm game...what's stoppin' ya? ^_^ Your jeep doesn't have a weight limit does it?

sometimes its good to be not noticed, when i first joined here as Fade-Out 6 years ago i posted a pic of myself at 19, and my now old friend Dan (Viper Hunter) compared me to Joey Slotnik... (i was so emotionally crushed to have such a horrid comparison i still remeber this memory).

OMIGOD!!! :o

I've done irreparable damage to your self-esteem?? I should have never responded!!

SEE? No news IS good news! ^_^

It's okay now, after we bonded from that fatherly advice you gave me (when i grew hair in funny places) i felt like a cyber son to you. besides at 25 your learn to let go of things that are meant to be funny, and well my mug is fairly funny.