Post Your Picture

Mike

I don't think I have posted these here yet. These are from right before Christmas last year.

Chaz_Xmas7.jpg

Chaz_Xmas2.jpg

Chaz_Xmas1.jpg

And one from last September, with my cousin at her wedding

DiannasWedding026.jpg

I wasn't going to post anymore pics of me, but what the hell....

Taken a few weeks ago. I'm slightly different now, I've taken my labret piercing out. VH will be happy :D

normal_Debb.JPG

Although you can't see it on this pic, Sith got his lip pierced!

matt_console.JPG

Taken a few weeks ago. I'm slightly different now, I've taken my labret piercing out. VH will be happy :D

normal_Debb.JPG

Although you can't see it on this pic, Sith got his lip pierced!

matt_console.JPG

He isn't the only one.

Renesis, you have your lip pierced?

No she said she took it out and that VH would be happy. I said he wouldn't be the only one, I think the labret piercing in general on anyone is ugly. It looks bad not to mention unattractive.

normal_Debb.JPG

Now your all kissable again! ^_^

You remove yours and Sith adds his! @lol@

You've got more than me. Friends come and go, you make new ones - then they leave without warning, like they don't give a damn, when you thought that they really cared. My only true friends are my kids.

You've got more than me. Friends come and go, you make new ones - then they leave without warning, like they don't give a damn, when you thought that they really cared. My only true friends are my kids.

Yeah friends come and go.

Gangstawannabe.jpg

Look everybody its an Asian 50 cent wannabe. @loll@ @loll@

His parents must be very proud of him. @hmmm@

Don't know about his parents, but I certainly am!

I used to put aluminum foil over my teeth and pretend I was a monster. #US1#

I was your friend, then you just stopped talking to me one day and never came back lol

I was your friend, then you just stopped talking to me one day and never came back lol

Probably cause she found a man ;)

Ok, we're back on subject.

I was playing around with photoshop and decided to give an old pic of mine a new look.

When I was 7, I made a superhero with a lightsaber, then I gave the saber a good look.

I also pitted a jedi and sith against each other. Jedi Vs. Sith come's first, enjoy.

oops, it streches the screen, just click here.

Totally an impromptu picture of me & Joe.. :P

mdus.jpg

[Yes, we both luv Mountain Dew... but him, Code Red! :)]

RC Riker looks just like my sister-in-law! I think i've said before.

Totally an impromptu picture of me & Joe.. :P

mdus.jpg

[Yes, we both luv Mountain Dew... but him, Code Red! :)]

You two are almost too cute! @lol@

That's a funny picture....synchronized mountain dew drinking!