Post Your Picture

Mike

jabba, what's your first name? I forget :P

and we have 7 members from the dot on here now!

me, jabbapeconi, killer kiwi, skybytethesharkiest, blurriffic, mopedicon, and loves her mom.

Its Brent Mike, and ya, what else is there to do here.. Pop culture and toys/comics/flicks is a great thing for us here in our city of retirees.

what game you playing on that gba sp OB1Killa?

dude RoyalMarine ur azn awsome! lol

yea i like paint ball too

what kind of gun do you have?

Tippman 98 Custom. I love it paintball since the days I first played it. I have another game coming next month and cna't hardly wait.

Funny story...paintball related:

I was out with my cousin and two other friends playing paintball in the woods. We were teamed up 2v2. I was teamed with my friend Chris. Owen and Jason (my cousin) were on the other team.

We went about 10 minutes without any action as we were playing in too big of an area, with too few people, so my friend Chris decides to spice things up. He stood up out of his hiding spot, and started running across a clearing screaming at the top of his lungs. Needless to say, he got sprayed pretty good, and ended up taking one right in the vents of the mouthpiece of his mask, and the paintball exploded into his mouth. It was pretty entertaining to see him trying to scream, "I'm HIT!" with a mouthful of paint, and even more entertaining to see him rip his mask off after they stopped shooting at him, and spit out a mouthful of colored goo, gagging the entire time. @lol@

we played one winter at this sweet paint ball place, it was an out door place that used to be an old military training place or something like that... it had barraks and a watch tower(though, you couldn't go up there.. BOOO)... anyway, these morons thought it would be cool to leave their paintballs outside the night before, so the froze.. so when we played everytime we got hit, it hurt like a mo'fo.. we finally got them kicked out after a couple games cause you weren't supposed to use "balls" you brought from home, only ones you bought from them, and it was easy to point them out, cause every fricken time they'd hit us, it FREAKIN HURT!!! lol... lets just say I actually looked like that pic of RM I did the next day, lol

Hahahaha nice pics!

A lot of you seem older than I pictured. For some reason I figured everyone on here was like 20 lol.

haha ive done that. pictured someone one way and then seen there pic and its the complete opposite