Post Your Picture

Mike

OK, since the regular "Post Your Picture" thread has gone so far off topic, I've decided to create a new one. That way we can actually get back to members posting pictures without having to sift through all of the arguing and whatnot in the other thread.

So, I'll start things off.

A bunch of new pics of me from my birthday last Friday.

Here's a pic of me and my girlfriend

113075121_e458b4f4c7.jpg

And, a bunch of pics of me and several of my friends partying for my B-Day!

113077264_00f72671f6.jpg

113076600_f23365f6c3.jpg

113077263_314259198b.jpg

That should be good for now! I have a lot more, but haven't uploaded them all yet. :)

thats a pretty big damn stoggie you got there mando. ill still suplex you and take that. whos the other female? she single? does she like guys with multiple personalites. cuz i can show you a pretty good preview of that. @hmmm@

cute pics Mandalorian

thats a pretty big damn stoggie you got there mando. ill still suplex you and take that. whos the other female? she single? does she like guys with multiple personalites. cuz i can show you a pretty good preview of that.

Whoa there guy. Heh. She's a good friend of mine from High School. And yes, she has a boyfriend. Sorry.

And there will be no suplexing of The Spotlight. ;)

Edited by Mandalorian30

113077263_314259198b.jpg

This chick is hot! Nice eyes, pretty smile, and looks innocent...me likey.

yeah I was a happy person then.... :D lol

you should still be now.

Yeah you'd think that...but...meh. There's so many things I wanna do in life that I'll probably never do. Like get my full license.... swim with dolphins.... buy a car ..... :(

I'd say 2 of the 3 are very easily possible...the dolphin thing...well...sneak into a sea world at night and hope you jump into the right tank. @wink@

113077263_314259198b.jpg

This chick is hot! Nice eyes, pretty smile, and looks innocent...me likey.

Oh yeah, she's a definate cutie! No doubt about that! She's a good friend too. I actually hadn't see her since high school, then we found eachother on MySpace and started talking again.

stripes.jpg

Man...I hope the General Lee made that jump over the ravine. @hmmm@

lmao

Can't we just merge these two threads and keep the page count going? Having 102ish was impressive, especially seeing it set in motion from the first page. Just tell those people to knock it off, don't lock the thread.

Arch

OPEN FOR BUSINESS ONCE AGAIN!! w00t.gif

Nice call mods...and thanks! ;)

your welcome :D

(I just unlocked it once I saw it was all cleaned up by someone else)

Cool! Now ya just need to shoot me a pm, and tell me what all I missed! ^_^