Post Your Picture

Mike

Some fine lookin' women on this board...

Ya ok, thats all fine and dandy, but they are all taken.. SO... moving on....

Yeah I know, they're taken...can you tell I'm married... @hmmm@

Let me change that. I am married, to a good looking woman,

but I just like to dream a little... @firedevil@

Edited by myco72

Yep! ^_^

Only because you posted her picture!

wowwee.jpg

If I wasn't attracted to WOMEN, I would have never married one! I keep trying to explain that to my wife, when she gets mad about me commenting on the attractiveness of another women (say...a celebrity or something, that's of TOTALLY no threat to her @lol@) and that I'm STILL attracted to the opposite sex, but now I'm content in a relationship with just ONE and I chose HER.

She still gets mad and jealous though, and would prefer that once a man gets married...he turns gay, except for his WIFE! @lol@

Yep! ^_^

wowwee.jpg

If I wasn't attracted to WOMEN, I would have never married one! I keep trying to explain that to my wife, when she gets mad about me commenting on the attractiveness of another women (say...a celebrity or something, that's of TOTALLY no threat to her @lol@) and that I'm STILL attracted to the opposite sex, but now I'm content in a relationship with just ONE and I chose HER.

She still gets mad and jealous though, and would prefer that once a man gets married...he turns gay, except for his WIFE! @lol@

LMOF!!! That way funny, I never thought of it that way. My wife has just changed sooo much since we've been married. She talks to me sometimes like she's my Mother...and that sucks!!!

[Mod edit]

Edited by Bespin refugee

Anyway, here's another cool pic of my boy (2 at the time) when we went to Universal Studios in 04:

LO.jpg

[mod edit]

I have not been a member of this board for long (2 years), but as long as I've been here, VH is fine by me ( in a sexy way if you wish).

Boba Fett b!tch slapped me.....

00000116.jpg

I kill you.....

DCP_1891.jpg

OKOKOK....Don't shoot...I have children....

DCP_1890.jpg

Edited by Bespin refugee

funny

I have not been a member of this board for long (2 years), but as long as I've been here, VH is fine by me ( in a sexy way if you wish).

Yeah baby!!! @bounce@

00000116.jpg

I kill you.....

DCP_1891.jpg

DCP_1890.jpg

@lol@ COOL! You have fun with this stuff don't cha? Just the type I'd enjoy hanging out with at a convention like this! ^_^

funny

Yeah baby!!! @bounce@

00000116.jpg

I kill you.....

DCP_1891.jpg

DCP_1890.jpg

@lol@ COOL! You have fun with this stuff don't cha? Just the type I'd enjoy hanging out with at a convention like this! ^_^

Yeah..I get along with my kids real well. They LOVE going with me to the toy store. I have three kids, so I buy three toys for the kids, and three toys for me.... @firedevil@

I got this pic for my wife (she loves him!!), and a signed autograph...he wouldn't stop hugging me....he's so strong....does anyone know him???

100_0120.jpg

I think I have more toys than the kids!

They seem to want all the computer stuff and video games, and i want all the TOYS!!

They're in their bedrooms killing zombies and aliens or collecting stars for power ups, making a racket with all the noise....and I'm in my bedroom, making Joe fight Cobra and making a helluva racket with all the sound effects!

With my mouth! @lol@

I got this pic for my wife (she loves him!!), and a signed autograph...he wouldn't stop hugging me....he's so strong....does anyone know him???

100_0120.jpg

Yeah man...that's Marc Singer!

http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0001743/

Did the Beastmaster movies and the tv series "V"!

100_0120.jpg

Yeah man...that's Marc Singer!

http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0001743/

Did the Beastmaster movies and the tv series "V"!

Your good VH. I didn't know there was a "V" Second generation.

Just because....... @hmmm@

normal_deb%20012.jpg

Edited by myco72

"V" the second generation! Due in 2007! How about that! :o

Great heman chicks there.

Yeah, over the last few years there have been some fine a$$ babes, then there is this:

DCP_1931.jpg

Scrawy a$$ Wonder Woman

whoops...camera slip.... @firedevil@

064459-R1-9.jpg

The man...anyone know him?

064459-R1-18.jpg

DCP_1931.jpg

Scrawy a$$ Wonder Woman

Nobody beats Lynda Carter!

Anybody recognize Brusilla (sp?) here...her sidekick, little sister?

Lynda Carter was sooo fine!!!! I don't know who the sidekick is though.

Are ya ready for this....

It's DEBRA WINGER!!!! @loll@

Man I totally forgot about her on this series!

Lynda Carter was sooo fine!!!! I don't know who the sidekick is though.

Are ya ready for this....

It's DEBRA WINGER!!!! @loll@

Man I totally forgot about her on this series!

No sh!t!!!. It doesn't even look like her. I never knewn that she was on the series, let alone a "sidelick"...kick..

Yep! ^_^

wowwee.jpg

Hey its Kirstie Alley!

Yep! ^_^

wowwee.jpg

Hey its Kirstie Alley!

Maybe the same color hair 10 years ago, but my wife does not look like Kristie Alley. Plus, my wife weights a couple hundred pounds less than Kristie Alley, and she does not have a raspy voice.

YEA! Good point Skybyte.

I maybe married but I'm not taken, neither am i owned, and I never will be. I am my own person and will answer to noone. NOONE!

YEA! Good point Skybyte.

I maybe married but I'm not taken, neither am i owned, and I never will be. I am my own person and will answer to noone. NOONE!

Didnt mean it like THAT :P

Meant that there prbly is no way that us adctalkers are gonna "pick up" on a toy board. We do however enjoy the pics @loll@