Post Your Picture

Mike

We had a beer bong made out of about a 32" orange section of a hamster tunnel, with a nipple attachment glued to one end of it, that housed a 2 foot section of clear tubing.

IIRC...it would hold about 48 oz of beer.

The victim, would kneel down with the end of the tube in their mouth, and if at the same level as the top of the container, in wouldn't come out the tube yet. Once full of beer, you'd prepare for the rush of beer, and as you lifted the container high, it would practically just SHOT down your throat....48 ozs in seconds flat!!! @lol@

As a selected victim was gulping down the last 12 ozs....we'd occasionally top it off with a shot of JACK, unknown to them of course, and maaaaan what a hilarious look on their face as THAT went down their neck pipe last!

ugh! I can almost puke right now...just remembering all that! ;)

Damn...you guys MUST'VE been trying to kill someone.

And they said that our generation (the "X" generation, no less) was too crazy for it's own good. @lol@

@lol@ Oh we knew how to get sh@#-faced, that's for sure! I witnessed many a beer bong victims rise from their kneeling postion only to spew straight beer FOAM out their nose and mouth!

We had a beer bong made out of about a 32" orange section of a hamster tunnel, with a nipple attachment glued to one end of it, that housed a 2 foot section of clear tubing.

IIRC...it would hold about 48 oz of beer.

The victim, would kneel down with the end of the tube in their mouth, and if at the same level as the top of the container, in wouldn't come out the tube yet. Once full of beer, you'd prepare for the rush of beer, and as you lifted the container high, it would practically just SHOT down your throat....48 ozs in seconds flat!!! @lol@

As a selected victim was gulping down the last 12 ozs....we'd occasionally top it off with a shot of JACK, unknown to them of course, and maaaaan what a hilarious look on their face as THAT went down their neck pipe last!

ugh! I can almost puke right now...just remembering all that! ;)

Damn...you guys MUST'VE been trying to kill someone.

And they said that our generation (the "X" generation, no less) was too crazy for it's own good. @lol@

@lol@ Oh we knew how to get sh@#-faced, that's for sure! I witnessed many a beer bong victims rise from their kneeling postion only to spew straight beer FOAM out their nose and mouth!

That reminds me of the first party my senior year of highschool. My friend, who was throwing the party, was drunk, and passed out in a pool of his own puke by the time I got there. The worst part was that we were having the party at his aunt and uncle's house (he was house-stiting for them), and they had two black labs...the labs were licking the puke off of the sheets around him. @lol@

Ahh...it's fun looking back on the stupidity of youth...not that I'm all that much older or wiser now. @wink@

[mod edit]

Edited by Bespin refugee

Since I've never really posted pics of my collection, here's some pics of my computer/toy room. It's not really done, and I've rearranged it several times since moving in last August, but here it is, in all it's chaotic glory. @lol@

DSC00508.jpg

Some of my Star Wars stuff that I have displayed.

DSC00509.jpg

My Vader/Darth Maul Shrine, some of my Joes, my comp desk, and my 2 acoustic guitars.

DSC00510.jpg

The closet in that room that houses most of my non-displayed GI Joe stuff until I get around to figuring out where and how I'm gonna hang more shelves to display them.

DSC00511.jpg

A messy corner full of Star Wars stuff (some Marvel Legends figures laying on the cedar chest to the left) that I don't have set up/displayed yet. @lol@

It's funny how long it takes to set all of this stuff up in between work, fun, playing on my computer and drinking beer...especially since it's been seven months in the making. @lol@

Nice collection! Hence the name....Darth and Joe! ^_^

Nice collection, looking forward to seeing it in full glory!!

At the rate I'm going, that'll probalby be in another year or so, but I'll post it when it happens. @lol@

MARVEL LEGENDS!!!!!!!??????????????

I didn't know you came around to the ...uh..... not, Dark Side...

what I mean to say is that Marvel Legends kick Star Wars' ass!

Since I'm butt a$$ ugly, I will post a pic of the woman I married (GOD help her):

wowwee.jpg

She gave me my daughter, Xiomara, and let us meet Ray Park (Darth Maul):

00000134.jpg

Yes, this picture is 5 years old.

Edited by myco72

Anyway.......This is who I want to marry, or just spend 1 night being punished @firedevil@

064459-R1-6.jpg

awesome pic, it reminds me of that one with the girl from Ultra Violet but she looks like the baroness.

Now this woman makes me want to be evil all the time......yum...

mikenevillynn.jpg

tell me you know her personally !! WOW. thats Evil Lynn right? hmmmmm evil lyn......

Since I've never really posted pics of my collection, here's some pics of my computer/toy room. It's not really done, and I've rearranged it several times since moving in last August, but here it is, in all it's chaotic glory. @lol@

DSC00508.jpg

Some of my Star Wars stuff that I have displayed.

DSC00509.jpg

My Vader/Darth Maul Shrine, some of my Joes, my comp desk, and my 2 acoustic guitars.

DSC00510.jpg

The closet in that room that houses most of my non-displayed GI Joe stuff until I get around to figuring out where and how I'm gonna hang more shelves to display them.

DSC00511.jpg

A messy corner full of Star Wars stuff (some Marvel Legends figures laying on the cedar chest to the left) that I don't have set up/displayed yet. @lol@

It's funny how long it takes to set all of this stuff up in between work, fun, playing on my computer and drinking beer...especially since it's been seven months in the making. @lol@

Whats that 12 inch looking Vader on the shelf?

It's a 12 inch Vader. @wink@ @lol@

His helmet comes off, and when you push his chest he says lines from the movie, or breathes.

Sorry guys! my last pic didn't work for some reason?

here ya go! Taken on Saturday 11th march.

normal_deb%20012.jpg

It's been a couple pages, but......aaahhhhh....thanks #tank# -Girl... @jump#

His helmet comes off, and when you push his chest he says lines from the movie, or breathes.

how old is that ? is it a vintage item?

Oh yeah I have that one and the Boba Fett that talks just like it.

how old is that ? is it a vintage item?

Mid to late 90's. The ROTS Ultimate Villain Anakin's Vader Collar Mask and Helmet are from this previous figure.

<_<

I've got a 12 inch Vader too @hmmm@

<sigh> nah, it's really a 3 3/4" <_<

This thread is spiraling wildly out of control, so as a token of my greatness and in keeping with the tradition of posting one of my pictures(though not in the most literal of senses), I give you:

e29afab3.gif

This thread is spiraling wildly out of control, so as a token of my greatness and in keeping with the tradition of posting one of my pictures(though not in the most literal of senses), I give you:

e29afab3.gif

LMFAO!!! Dude, that little pic is hilarious!! Where did you get it from? Or moreover, what did you use to make it???

shouldn't this thread be full of pictures....?

Hey....I posted some pics of my wife, daughter, and my two side action/dominatrixeseses....oh...and my ugly mug...... #yuk@#

Sorry guys! my last pic didn't work for some reason?

here ya go! Taken on Saturday 11th march.

normal_deb%20glasses%20002.jpg

normal_deb%20012.jpg

136399942_l.jpg

wethree.jpg

Some fine lookin' women on this board...... @firedevil@

OK, my very long post did not make it to page 100.

Edited by myco72