Post Your Picture

Mike

Here are a few pics of me and Lauren at Disney World

jandlsplash.jpg

jandL.jpg

YAH HRB! Looks like you two had a good time man! Good to see Florida still has nice weather, while i freeze my butt off up here!

Thanks Brent...we had a blast...we were in New Orleans for Mardi Gras and on the way home stopped in Orlando to see the mouse...weather was fantastic the whole trip...now tommorrow its back to reality work work work

awwwww aren't you two cute :P

I wanna go to disney world again, I went there a long time ago when I was a wee lad, but I hardly remember anything.

All I remember is "Its a small world after all..." freaky mechanical puppets!!!

And I remember go karts and not being able to ride them.

And I got a Daisy Duck hat... lol. And Ryan got Donald Duck, and we went when Grandma and Grandpa were renting that house and I had to sleep on the cot. And I didn't have Barney I had Jellybean the bunny and you had Teddy....

lol I remember alot for being like 5 then.

lol I remember that place, I think.. wasn't it across from the person that had the big off road truck? and we called it a monster truck :P I think there is a picture of me in the back of it with some girl

I miss florida, lets go when you move home!

Yeah they had a big mudboggin' truck and we thought it was a monster truck lol.

They had two kids, a boy and a girl who we played with so thats probably who you were with.

I remember I had an ear infection at that time too lol

We should definitely take a trip there again. I miss the lizards... lol salamanders. :)

It's nice, but now that I think about it, its pretty small. lol.

I still remember the big fat guy at McDonalds who took up a whole booth and had like 5 burgers... haha.

And there were yellow cars with mouse ears and tails... some sort of company vehicle...

And Wal-Mart... back when I thought Wal-Mart was weird because Peterborough never had one... haha

yeah, big fat guy!

he'll be remember forever :)

I remember the big tricyle, making orange juice from the oranges off the tree in the back yard, shuffle board lol

treasure island is a fun place, I like the big beach, and long john silvers? I think it was, the board walk place to go shopping. I like that place.

I really wish I had a way to watch all those home movies dad made, I like watching them :)

its funny seeing us as kids lol

no, its gone now, it was poop

I want to find one of those big tapes that you can put the little tapes into, and watch the little tapes on a regular VCR, but I don know where to find one

YAH HRB! Looks like you two had a good time man! Good to see Florida still has nice weather, while i freeze my butt off up here!

Thanks Brent...we had a blast...we were in New Orleans for Mardi Gras and on the way home stopped in Orlando to see the mouse...weather was fantastic the whole trip...now tommorrow its back to reality work work work

Ya i really didnt understand why they would host Mardi Gras after the hurricane. Was it the same as the last time you went? What was different?

Anyway, good to see ya having a good time brother, i cant wait to hit up Florida and come chill with ya, heck id love to move thier. I almost got wiped out by a guy sliding on the country backroads on a patch of ice @grumpy@

jandlsplash.jpg

OOOOH! I wanna go home @sad@ @sad@ @sad@ @sad@ @sad@ :D Splash mountain was good!

Looks good. I can't believe its been nearly a year since i was there!! @sad@

Ya i really didnt understand why they would host Mardi Gras after the hurricane. Was it the same as the last time you went? What was different?

Anyway, good to see ya having a good time brother, i cant wait to hit up Florida and come chill with ya, heck id love to move thier. I almost got wiped out by a guy sliding on the country backroads on a patch of ice @grumpy@

It was a blast this year it was even more packed than last year...we had a balcony and there were crap loads of people...the city was mixed about Mardi Gras this year some were pissed but some were happy...people dropped a buttload of money so it should be good for the city kinda like a breath of fresh air...i did see some of the bad spots and it was major buzzkill...

Brent the first few rounds are on me bro! and Deb come on home anytime

and Deb come on home anytime

Ohhhhh! Now there's an offer i can't refuse!!!! :D

I really wish that i could go back. I'd leave now if i had the cash to get a one way ticket!! :D

Am I supposed to be offended?? :P

This coming from the guy who doesn't like girls at all.... :blink:

Edited by RC_rika

Now I knew bout SS49, but not fade-out... @hmmm@

Now I knew bout SS49, but not fade-out... @hmmm@

whose side are you on there pal? erik estrada would be shamed to see you make such comments.