Post Your Picture

Mike

rofl.. and wiat.. whats bob evans again? Morgage thing.. or resturant? I DONT KNOW! ahh! *runs*

DSCN0477small.jpg

Cleaning up after a party

when i first saw your pic kev i thought you were this shy tiny kid, now seeing this, you look like a %$#*&^ party animal man! rock on!

Archer, get a new facial expression.

--Love Andrew

But he looks so manly. @lol@

And for some reason, every time I see a picture of Archer I always think of Al Borland from home Improvement

I like the flower side better Skybyte :)

you know what? I do too, its cuter.

I've never really been into stripes all that much... lol.

Definitely cuter :) fits your personality (at least your net one) better.

I don't know, I'm not a big fan of girls and striped clothing for some reason. Guys it seems fine on, but girls eh...

blehhh.jpg

That's moi in my new dress I got at Wal Mart for $20!! I love cheap clothes lol.

Ooh, and its reversable too, so I can wear flower or stripes... lol.

The only thing I dont like too much is its a little low riding in the front :| :(

But, nice for summer I guess.

K thats it for me, I'll post a picture of me and Bo when I get it scanned or take a picture of the picture lol.

Smile!!! :D @smilepunch@

dress = nice though :)

A pic of me just taken this afternoon. Not looking so hot and sweaty as i did in the Florida pics lol (it is hot outside though - 80's!) The sun turned my hair golden.

debs4_005.jpg

blehhh.jpg

That's moi in my new dress I got at Wal Mart for $20!! I love cheap clothes lol.

Ooh, and its reversable too, so I can wear flower or stripes... lol.

The only thing I dont like too much is its a little low riding in the front :| :(

But, nice for summer I guess.

K thats it for me, I'll post a picture of me and Bo when I get it scanned or take a picture of the picture lol.

Smile!!! :D @smilepunch@

dress = nice though :)

Hey now, I smiled in the one where I'm holding the General Lee... lol. Give me a break :P

Plus I was sad in that picture, I found out my mom forgot to pack my stuffed doggie I haven't gone a night without, so now I have nothing to cuddle with while I sleep..... :( I've had that dog since I was 7! lol

And about the stripes, some people look good in stripes, some dont. I personally think stripes on me just make me look bigger than I am, and I dont want to look even fatter...lol.

But you know what I really dont like for some reason... polka dots....

It depends what way the stripes are going. They will make people look fatter going horizontally where as vertical stripes can make you look thinner. Spots can make people look fatter. Personally i wouldn't wear anything with stripes or spots... too flauncy and out of range for me. :D

It depends what way the stripes are going. They will make people look fatter going horizontally where as vertical stripes can make you look thinner. Spots can make people look fatter. Personally i wouldn't wear anything with stripes or spots... too flauncy and out of range for me. :D

Why wear anything at all? :):rolleyes::P:wub: just kidding. please dont ban! :P

It gets real cold here in England! :D

Whoa i havent looked in here in awhile...i gotta saw WOWSERS!!!!! ok sorry i had to get my little man comment out!~ @smilepunch@

Welcome back home Deb and Sith i want to see Florida pics...even though i live here i like to see what people take pics of when they are here!

It's too hot again right now so I'd rather be naked haha.

They finally opened our pool. Its indoors and its always been open but in Feb they said they were going to take 2 weeks to empty it out and clean it.... finally it opened yesterday... lol.

Stupid people... So at least I can swim again!!

Now if I could just find someone to go with me.... bah.

It's too hot again right now so I'd rather be naked haha.

They finally opened our pool. Its indoors and its always been open but in Feb they said they were going to take 2 weeks to empty it out and clean it.... finally it opened yesterday... lol.

Stupid people... So at least I can swim again!!

Now if I could just find someone to go with me.... bah.

How hot is it where you are? Where do you live that the pool could open in feb? O_o

I live in Toronto!! :D Thats in Canada for those who didn't know... lol.

The average temperature has been about 31 lately, but it has gone up to 40 before.

So, 31 is about 87 degrees to you Americans.

And the pool is indoors and heated, its a big olympic sized one, Theres also a hot tub and sauna... booyah! lol

I love to swim but no one ever wants to go with me...