Post Your Picture

Mike

Archer, why is that in every picture you have your teeth bared, nothing wrong with it, I just thought it was funny.

I wanna see Skarapz skanking.

Hey get Colin back posting some pics man.

Archer, why is that in every picture you have your teeth bared, nothing wrong with it, I just thought it was funny.

That's a damn good question! Hmm. I'm looking at a whole bunch of pictures and they're almost all that way! At least they are when I know a pic is being taken and I'm not surprised by it. Though in that one, I'm screaming as I'm being choked by my roomate's dirty laundry.

Here are a few more from when I was in NYC

nyc061small.jpg

nyc062small.jpg

Me and Catwoman

s664314-R1-012-4Asmall.jpg

Had a little to much to drink

nyc074small.jpg

nyc081small.jpg

nyc029small.jpg

And shaved my head. Stupid stupid stupid.....

nyc088small.jpg

Luckily, it grew back. It seemed like a much better and cooler idea at the time. @loll@

Arch

Me and my ex at homecoming...

This is not recent because all that hair you see is gone now because I cut it all off this summer and that was last November.

Me and my friend Kelly (MJ for short)

This is not so recent either because I do not have any new pictures load on my computer for reasons that I dont have a scanner installed onto my new IMac. I can tell you that I dont remember taking this picture because I was quite blitzed in this picture. My eyes give it away plus my friend is kinda too.

I'll hope to find some new good ones and send them too you guys when I figure out this Mac good enough.

ROGUE IS BACk,

IM005328.jpg

IM005326.jpg

IM005205g.jpg

IM005204G.jpg

DSC09957.jpg

IM004935.jpg

IM004826.jpg

IM004831.jpg

IM004858.jpg

*Edited, even if your kidding, don't say it that way.

NC

lol49.jpg

@loll@ Couldn't help myself...

MPN, you just went up 300 points in my book for this simple act alone. @loll@ @loll@

ok guys i understand we aretrying to bring hte fun back but let me remind you all of the rules....

\it doesnt matter if its all in fun...you still gotta keep those kind of comments to yourselves or do it privatly

WARNING: What I'm about to unleash upon you is not exactly easy on the eyes. You have been warned.

I now give you-me.

Yarrrr.jpg

AMightyFineCrew.jpg

That's me in the middle of both pictures with my roommates on the night of a "Pirate Party" that we attended in September.

postmatch-why_is_everything_red.jpg

That would be me in my freshman year after my first jell-o wrestling match.

Cheeeeez.jpg

And that would be me, incredibly blitzed, on my 21rst birthday, with my friends Sarah and Julian at one of the local bars here around campus.

Oh, and for clarification with the mods-all comments and/or photo manipulations involving my photos directly or indirectly or completely ok with me. It's all fair ground with me.

ROGUE IS BACk,

IM005328.jpg

IM005326.jpg

IM005205g.jpg

IM005204G.jpg

DSC09957.jpg

IM004935.jpg

IM004826.jpg

IM004831.jpg

IM004858.jpg

*Edited, even if your kidding, don't say it that way.

NC

Now thats what I'm talking bout man. @loll@

Good to see you back posting.

AMightyFineCrew.jpg

hey chugimus, just curious, are your friends really, really tall, or are you short?

It's most definitely the latter. I'm a short guy, though one of my roommates is kinda tall(granted, most sixth graders are people that I tend to find pretty tall as well ^_^ ).

Well, I've never put my picture on here before, so I'll go ahead and do it this time.

WARNING:  NERD ALERT!

Picture

Well, that's the only way I can get it to work.  Image Station sucks.

You Must Sign In to View This Album 

Before you view images from My Picture, you'll need to sign-in. If you're not already a member, now's the time to join. Why join? Because ImageStation is all about sharing. It's where you can store, edit, and share digital images, and it's all FREE.

Joining ImageStation only takes a minute and all your personal information is kept confidential (plus we won't send you email if you don't want to hear about our great offers and photography tips). To join, just click the button below and complete the six quick fields. Then we'll take you to the images you came to see.

Saki, you can still see the picture to the right.