New Rx-8 Pics, Shockwave!!

Mike

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is the spoiler?!?!?!? *cries*

And its the real deal, it came from the same place every other alternators test shot came from ;) they jsut didn't bother switching all the paint apllicators yet.

Oh wow, I honestly didn't see this coming, but wow is this cool (though a bit odd). One more must get Alternator....I love this line!!! :D

Here comes the why can't it be purple bit ha! & if hasbro puts out a purple one then here comes all the "fans made hasbro cahnge it" BS lol!

Wow... I duno what to think about this... Looks like he has light up electronics as well! wow! I wonder what that clear peice on his back is... A hidden sholder missle perhaps?

LOOK AT HIS EYE! IT HAS A LITTLE DOT! ITS SO FREAKY! If this is real I'm in love! If not may who ever posted it drop dead:) Or at least get a nasy cold or some such...

from p prime!!

I dont think anyone saw that coming!!

Well at least it doesn't have another cat head.

I kinda like it, and in the lack of any decepticon leadership ni the line, he'll do nicely. I hope the color of his arm cannon gets changed to pink or light purple like the original though, but that's the only complaint for it.

I think the RX-8 design REALLY REALLY suits shockwave! Looks at the windows in bot mode; looks evil!

Only changes I would like to see before final product is out...

1.purple tinted windows...same with arm cannon... or light pink, whatever, just to fit in.

2.not sure about his fold up gun...makes it look too skinny IMO

3. Must be out in the UK lol

Holy Crap!.... I think I just creamed. If that is true, that will be so awesome. I can't wait to hear more details on it. WOW Shockwave!

Damn guys, you want figures to be redone and you want popular figures. Alts is a CAR line so they are incorperating the popular figures into the line. Hasbro and Takara probably have to stick to the color scheme the cars are available in. Purple is probably not an option so dark blue is the closest.

I like the fact that until now, they chose cons that doesn't have a real military alt mode, like plane or tank.

It lets me hope they keep them for when they have the military licences.

The big difference between this and the yellow Tracks debacle?

That dark blue is a hell of a lot closer to Shockwave's original color than that awful yellow was to Tracks.

Bottom line: this Shockwave looks damn good. My only question is, why is his 'eye' purple? Wasn't the original yellow/gold?

And if he has electronics... wow. But won't that raise the price past a "regular" Alt?

(just had a thought.. I could get two of these, paint one dark purple metal-flake, and call the blue one "Shackwave". @loll@)