My New Transformers Collection

Mike

Nice! Plenty-o-room up there. Looks like your Wheeljack needs to go see Ratchet though. Heh heh. (Sorry - I am a Wheeljack fan so I had to say it)

yeah, my wheeljack is sad. he has no roof, spoilers, no paint on the head, no stickers, missing a launcher and a missle, and is missing the wings for his back.

but he's a diaclone wheeljack, and what IS there, is mint :D that's why I kept him around.

Nice collection TF collection, they look cool on that big screen TV. I also really like your car collection.

I know this is off TF topic, but what is your favorite car?

Thanks :D that TV was free too, that's the one I saved from being thrown out. It was sitting on the curb when the dudes house flooded, and I went down and asked him if I could have it, so I wheeled it home, and it actually works!! it still needs some adjusments and a new speaker grill. but not bad for a hand me down.

My favorite car is the blue Bugatti EB110 sittin dead center on the top shelf in all its glory :D

lol I found it at the recycling plant when I was working there. I use to have a really big room at my old place, and wanted something to help make the big empty walls look better. then I moved, and decided to put it up in my new room as well. I've never even seen the move :P

lol I found it at the recycling plant when I was working there. I use to have a really big room at my old place, and wanted something to help make the big empty walls look better. then I moved, and decided to put it up in my new room as well. I've never even seen the move

Well, I don't think it's as horrible as some people say, but even so, I think once you do see it, you'll be wanting to take it down...

Wow what a nice place man! My kinda place!

yeah, but they can't go where they usally stay in the summe, because the sun changes positions in the summer and winter time. In the summer and spring, the sun shines on the TV and to the right of it where my dresser is. in the fall and winter the sun shines on my desk where I keep my toys displayed in the summer. :P so I have to keep moving them to avoid the sun.

Plus I dont use that tv right now anyways, its not even plugged in, I just put it in my room for now cuz I had no where else to put it, and I thought the toys look good displayed up there :) But I'll keep that in mind that the heat can hurt the toys. thanks!