Megatron

Super Prowl MOSC

Super Sideburn MOSC

Super X-brawn MOSC

Two Stormjets MOSC

High Tower MOSC

Grimlock MOSC

Total = $70

I must say Alternators Hound is a lot more complex then I thought he would be. I actually had to use the instructions to get him back into vehicle mode :D I couldn't figure out that you had to flip the seats backs to get the foot part to spin around. And sideswipes steering wheel sucks!

$70 bucks  :o  ok.....so what else did you do?  @smilepunch@

:wub:

I just found a couple good deals, so I went for them :) I'm broke now, but what else is new :(

I set them all up in robot mode displayed on top of my TV, while listening to Metallica's self titled album, just like the good ol days. I had a good week :)

very impressive dude, are you just gonna turn around and sell them again? @smilepunch@

If I do, it wont be at least untill next year.

they look good display in my room, I wanna keep em there :D

very impressive dude, are you just gonna turn around and sell them again? @smilepunch@

If I do, it wont be at least untill next year.

they look good display in my room, I wanna keep em there :D

Glad to see you're rocking more TFs again. :)

You change your TF collection more times than a supermarket changes its stock...well, maybe as not, but you get the point. @smilepunch@

$70 bucks :o ok.....so what else did you do? @smilepunch@

That was pretty funny.

Congrats on the score man that was a good one.

$70 for all that?! Whoa!!!