Street Fighter Protos!

prozac

http://www.americandreamcomics.com/index.p...184&itemid=5043

I actually saw these a few days ago(with some ofther new protos), but wasn't allowed to spill the beans. Someone else was though. That Chun Li looks fabulous. I don't know the other person so I may be passing on that one. I hope they come with the backgrounds they are shown with.

Yes, they're actually happening!!!!!!

I was a bit sceptical when I first reported the news, but these look great!

http://www.americandreamcomics.com/index.p...184&itemid=5043

I actually saw these a few days ago(with some ofther new protos), but wasn't allowed to spill the beans. Someone else was though. That Chun Li looks fabulous. I don't know the other person so I may be passing on that one. I hope they come with the backgrounds they are shown with.

In the Alpha series of games, theres this little girl that's in love with Ryu, and I think that may be an adult version of her.

I don't know the other person so I may be passing on that one.

In the Alpha series of games, theres this little girl that's in love with Ryu, and I think that may be an adult version of her.

yeah, that's sakura. i've always been a fan of her. i have a 10" figure of her, and usually played as her in rival schools.

but, that chun li is just absolutely bee-yoo-tee-full! looove chun li! can't wait for both of these.

• 2 months later...

i'm surprised there isn't more talk of these, not even in the video game toys section.

latest images jay posted

previous images

these'll be the first micros i'm really excited about since the batman, batgirl, catwoman, and devilman and selene ones. yeah, i'm much more into the micro action series micros than the "force" series ones. but, i think these'll also be my favorite, i love chun li and sakura.

• 2 weeks later...

I think that if it had been ken, akuma, guile or ryu, we would be all typing something every hour instead of every week.

Good figures. I will get them but I am more excited about what could be coming next(other SF characters)