My Crimson Sabotage Has Two Black Dudes In It

JayC

Not that its a big deal but I got the Crimson Sabotage and opened it today and took the helmets off the figure I discovered mine had two of the same figure instead of the 3 different head sculpted figures. Two Black guys and the white guy with black hair.

you have won the Hasbro sweepstakes then lol, all you have to do is find the person that has two of the other guy and you two will run hasbro for life. Good luck. #US1#

does evryone but me have one of these.

Yes we all do lol. I took all the heads off these guys on 3 only and did custom heads with the masks all different faces and helmets still fit. I'm thinkin about sellin a few (custom heads for these guys only) any takers? If anyone wants pics email me gilty01@tmail.com

I think that's actually pretty cool. Maybe Hasbro is just randomizing it because they know people are buying multiples for army-building?

Now that would be an interesting marketing tatic, you might be right. Than again I think that they just goofed up. But you never know.... ;)

Yes we all do lol. I took all the heads off these guys on 3 only and did custom heads with the masks all different faces and helmets still fit. I'm thinkin about sellin a few (custom heads for these guys only) any takers? If anyone wants pics email me gilty01@tmail.com

sup bro email me the heads and i'll post the pic #US1#

sup bro email me the heads and i'll post the pic #US1#

Email off. Thanks email me those pics man

I can't tell you how happy I am that they have started adding ethnic troops to Cobras lineup. As a collector it's a great varient and as a Dio-Story creator it really adds a great amount of realism.

man i couldnt agree with you more. I am all about mixing it up anyway, and its better to have some diversity instead of the same old cookie cutter troops.

GILTYONE; awesome job on those customs! The detail looks fantastic and you can actually tell it’s a different person as opposed to just a recolored hair do of the same guy!

JayC: are you looking to trade those guys off or anything?

I've sometimes wondered, if staying AWAY from using Black ethnic characters, as villains for the Cobra team in the past, wasn't done because of some "political correctness" mindset, and the thinking that it would offend somebody, that they were trying to suggest that "Blacks are bad guys or make the best villains" or something along those lines? :rolleyes:

I believe with the revelation that COBRA is so popular amongst G.I.Joe fans and collectors, and that the "BAD GUYS" are actually cooler (in some opinions) it opened up the doors to mix it up for us.

I like the diversity in the Cobra ranks as well. ^_^

On a seperate issue....

Man, those helmets on the figures are goofy as hell!

Photo57.jpg

Cool idea, but looks lousy!

I'd be interested in some custom heads.

I really need this set. It looks so darn cool. How much do they cost? I also need a Costco Exclusive. How much do they cost as well, if anyone could tell? Thanks.

Crims Saba Set = 20 bucks

Costco = 25 i think.