What Non-transformable Tf Stuff Do You Own?

DPrime

That whole lithograph debacle got me wondering what else people have stashed among their TF collections. You know, like books, comics, blow-up dolls, etc.

All I have are the new G1 comics, and I'm getting some of those MegaSCF figures as well. I'm sure some of you have some pretty crazy stuff... let us know!

TF: MTMTE 1-8

One of the mini-comics(has spiderman in it)

Some original comics

Some hardback book w/Scorpy on the cover

The Ultimate Guide to Transformers by Simon Furman

Two of those books that come with tapes

Lunch box w/thermos

The movie on VHS&DVD

Omega Supreme plastic cup

Armada coloring book

Armada stickers

G1 stickers

Soon to have the 20th anniv. mega-litho

I think that's all.

I spent most of the last five years selling stuff from the 70's on up at toy shows and what not, so I've come across quite a few Transformer items like this. The only one I've really held on to is the pillow case...and the TV tray. There's tons of it out there, Transformers was one of the most used licenses back in the day. @propeller@

Some comics, some decoys lying around somewhere. I also have a brand new G1 Sleeping Bag that I've had since I was little.

Speaking of which, I sold one of those on evilbay for eighty nine dollars! Some woman emailed me and asked me to end the auction early so she could get it as a gift for Xmas last year. Blew me away and of course I agreed.

On a side note, I used this picture on my listing... @propeller@ <--- click him!

Don't worry, I gave botcollector.com credit for the pic and told the bidders that she was never actually in the sleeping bag they were bidding on. @smilepunch@

Heroes of Cybertron!

Some knockoffs!

Comics!

Ooooh I forgot!!! I have a sealed Lite Brite Transformers set! I found it at a garage sale with a GIJoe one too! I can't wait to bust it out and have a pink and yellow ravage lighting up my living room! @propeller@

:) :) Hm, non-tranformable, let see:

1 - Magnus Palisade statue

2 - Magnus Hard Hero Bust

3 - Magnus Voice Synthesizer

4 - Magnus HOC/PVC (color and pewster)

5 - Magnus Marvel TFTM Cover #1

6 - Magnus DW Incentive Cover

7 - Magnus MyClone

8 - DW Comic (Armada, G1vol1, vol2 & TPB, MTMTE & TPB, Ongoing, WWI vol1/2/3)

9 - TFTM DVD

10 - TF DVD Boxset Season 1,2,3,4.

11 - TF VHS vol1-12.

12 - DW Calender 2003, 2004.

13 - DK TF Ultimate Guide

14 - UK TPB (City of fear, Fallen Angel, and Target2006 - all feature Magnus)

15 - Cybertronian Guide entire collection of G1 to Beast War

16 - Marvel TF cover #1

17 - Beast War DVD boxset season 1,2,3.