It Appears To Have Started

Draven79

Well I think Brent(NC) will be proud of me. lol I have never quite understood the whole "block" figure thing but today I broke down and bought a 2 pack I found at Walmart as I was desperate to get a new toy fix! lol And I got the Spidey with web and Green Goblin (two of my fav characters) and you know what I love them!!!!! I think I get it now!!! I have Spidey hanging with the web about to kick GG. Damn......another line to collect! But at $5 a pack that's ok, its just change every week when I go shopping for food. lol

I want to get a Ghost Rider and Silver Surfer bad! Hey NC can you tell me who is all available in the two packs at Walmart???? I also want the Wolvie and Phoenix and Capt America but I saw both of those.

Draven

I know - the price point is the real kicker for me. They're just really easy to collect, you know? (Well, I'm not about to get the C3 Batcave set, but you know what I mean.)

It's the only line since Mego that incorporates both DC and Marvel characters - how can you go wrong?

who is all available in the two packs at Walmart????

Here are the sets that are available at Wal-Mart:

- Iron Man & Dr. Doom

- Captain America & Rhino

- Battle-Damaged Spidey & Venom (w/ tongue)

- Hulk & Thing

- Kingpin & Ultimate Spider-Man

- New Wolverine & Phoenix

- Ultimate Cyclops & Ultimate Wolverine

- Logan & Peter Parker/Spider-Man

- Unmasked Spidey & Doc Ock

- Battle-Damaged Daredevil & Bullseye

They also have the same packs at Target and soon at Walgreens but they will be about $1-$2 more then at Wal-Mart.

Yeah that is great! I forgot about that. Hmm must get some DC characters too! lol Is there a Nightwing yet or one planned, what about Bat Girl????

Draveb

Yes... both of them are planned, or were. Someone posted that Batgirl isn't going to be in the C3 mini-flyers wave, but I believe Nightwing will be... Not sure what set though.

I think the majority of the characters we see will either be from the new Batman movie or JLU.

Yes... both of them are planned, or were. Someone posted that Batgirl isn't going to be in the C3 mini-flyers wave, but I believe Nightwing will be... Not sure what set though.

I think the majority of the characters we see will either be from the new Batman movie or JLU.

Nightwing is in the first wave of Miniflyers, Batwoman was planned for this same wave, but her and blue\gray Batman have been delayed until Wave 2 which is planned to be released this time '05.

Nightwing is in the first wave of Miniflyers, Batwoman was planned for this same wave, but her and blue\gray Batman have been delayed until Wave 2 which is planned to be released this time '05.

Ahhh, I stand corrected. Well, there you go.

I just thought I should clarifiy, I wasn't being a jerk when I italized Woman, a lot of places have been calling it Batgirl, when it has nothing in common with Batgirl at all, Batwoman never has been in a comic, she was birthed by a direct-to-video Batman: TAS movie, and she was infact three different women, all working together to get Justice for themselves and their love ones, the Mate was quite bad in terms of accuracy, and I hope they fix it by next year.

I just thought I should clarifiy, I wasn't being a jerk when I italized Woman, a lot of places have been calling it Batgirl, when it has nothing in common with Batgirl at all, Batwoman never has been in a comic, she was birthed by a direct-to-video Batman: TAS movie, and she was infact three different women, all working together to get Justice for themselves and their love ones, the Mate was quite bad in terms of accuracy, and I hope they fix it by next year.

I thought this Batgirl was the version that debuted in the "No Man's Land" comic story arc?

I thought this Batgirl was the version that debuted in the "No Man's Land" comic story arc?

It might be, but everything that Art Asylum has released has refered to it as Batwoman.

its the cassandra cain batgirl that is being released.....which is the one from no mans land that couldnt talk at first.

everything i have seen about her has had her listed as batgirl not batwoman, batwoman hasnt been in anything that i know of for atleast 20 years

DCDBatWGirl1.jpg

the one on the left is batwoman circa 1960 about the last time she was used in any storylines

Congrats buddy!!!!!!!!!! :)

Yeah the same packs listed above are the same at wal mart at Target :)

Thanks man! So is there any sets out there that I can get a Silver Surfer and Ghost Rider? $25 is a little to much at the moment.

Draven

It didn't sound like you were being a jerk - don't worry about it!

Welcome to the Wonderful World Of MiniMates Draven, your life will never be the same again :)

You know what they say, "Once the go small that have got to get them all."

Congrats buddy!!!!!!!!!! :)

Yeah the same packs listed above are the same at wal mart at Target :)

Thanks man! So is there any sets out there that I can get a Silver Surfer and Ghost Rider? $25 is a little to much at the moment.

Draven

You can get the silver surfer in the new 4 pack at TRU :)

its about 9 bucks i think

It comes with, silver surfer, tiger stripe wolvie, gamma hulk and i think iron man.