Sealab 2021

Kamakura V1

If anyone caught Sealab 2021 tonight they saw a snake bite the indian doctor! But did ya catch what that snake said? The snake said "I was once a man"! I was like holy bejesus its Cobra Commander! It was a play on the GI Joe movie where CC was transformered in to a snake so if ya ever get the chance to see the episode watch it and if ya never watched Sealab before ya should start!

i saw it tonight but i never saw yhe g.i.joe movie.

Didn't catch that one. Did see one where Murphy becomes a cyborg with Sparks on is back. Murphy wanted them called a Barbeaubot while Sparks wanted them to be called Sparkamus Prime.

Thats my favorite episode! Laser sighted chainsaw hands, doesn't get cooler than that my friend!

Yeah but later on the snake said that he lied,he was never a man.

There were two talking snakes that had real dialog, the one popped down and bit the doctor and said that he was once a man, then another one that said he was once a man and that his name was Larry, he was also the one that said he lied.

Anyone see the one where they got the plasma screen T.V.? There was lots references to GIjoe in that ep. Two kids talking about running away and a soildier show up. The kids says it's Claymore.

What happened to Murphy? Did the actor die or something? I saw the snake reference...that was too funny.

Yep, Harry Goz (who voiced Murphy) passed away last year. Like hamsterboy said, his son does the voice of Cap Shanks.

Man I miss Murphy so much I like Sealab alot but with Murphy it was like 100x better! If anything they should get Murphy back with a diff voice actor that would be better than Shanks I think!