Arrghhh... Why Couldn't You Wait,

JoeRhyno

I was at a local Grocery Store today and I saw a little display of G.I. Joes up by the service desk, I went through them and they were wave 3... they had about 8 of each, or at least 8 snow wolf/bat packs... at first I was kinda happy, cause I thought... cool, hopefully they'll be getting more and more joes in... but then it hit me... MAN... why couldn't they have waited a little longer and maybe we could have been graced with wave 5 or 6... that would have been awesome... but anyway, the store is Dominicks for all you in the Chicago area, and if you dont have one, but have a store owned by Safeway, check there...

Also, if you dont see a display, check the toy aisle, I wnet to another store(for work) and they didn't have the display but shoved all the joes in the aisle.

Hope this helps anyone if they're still looking for these... oh, and they were $7.99 each ;)

oh, and they have a cool eversparkle motorcycle set... comes with two generic guys, teo motorcycles(that you can take apart) and tons of cool "shop parts"... I might need to get a couple of these for clutch's shop, and my dreadnoks.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE